Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anybody know how many we have sold for Blackpool?

TELTEL
edited February 2008 in General Charlton
I got my tickets in the post at the weekend. Booked the hotel last night...got a really good deal on a weekend package at the De Vere. Im not sure what our allocation was for Blackpool, but judging but this site alone, seems like we have a fair few going to the game

Comments

• Options
    Looking forward to it! Just hope it don't p*ss down, though!!
  • Options
    About 1150 before the weekend.
  • Options
    Not bad then....whats the allocation?
  • Options
    Think the allocation was about 1,700...... unreserved so hopefully people can stand together and sing without hassles... in theory ;-)
  • Options
    Sing as much as you like Boggsy, there's no roof so it won't go anywhere....
  • Options
    oh mate, someone will moan and whinge, you can guarantee it....
  • Options
    Lets hope rain is not being forcasted
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Sing as much as you like Boggsy, there's no roof so it won't go anywhere....[/quote]

Tho the singing may not be heard, that won't stop me! (just like the North Upper ;-))
  • Options
    think we will sell out, alot of lads making the trip
  • Options
    Ive done my bit, me and 8 non CAFC mates.

Cant see them lasting longer than an hour if it stays this cold though.

Palace sold 1500 odd for Blackpool.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they all in the same hotel as us? I wonder if it has any spare rooms! we're taking the place over!!
  • Options
    Yep, we've got 3 triples, cheap as chips, good find Suz.
  • Options
    i still reckon this place is too good to be true. defo taking my own bedding :-)
  • Options
    Now sold 1303.
  • Options
    Cant wait for this one, me and 6 mates booked it up ages ago 'weekender' for us lot, starting fri. coming back sun. Its the championships version of newcastle away, which i've missed this year and am gutted about as we made some good friends up there who looked after us well when we were in town.
  • Options
    I've been to Blackpool in February before and it was bloody freezing.
  • Options
    Hopefully we'll be doing to much jumping about to notice how cold it is, and my little charlton hip flask works wonders when its a bit nippy..........