Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dug Outs ...

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Here's my take on position of things at the Valley.

The oppo and saturdays Watford dugout sits right behind the lino. Boothroyd and Chamberlain spent 90 mins berating the official, getting in his ear, drip, drip, dripping into this psychy. Finally he gave them a few 50/50 decisions.
Well Pards wants home fans in the Jimmy Seed, to give us an advantage. Reg says the logistics say it cant happen. Well I say swap the dugouts, get Robson in the linos ear for 90 mins and lets see what happens.

Comments

• Options
    Are you Billy Davies in disguise?
  • Options
    No more like Chris Kamara ... but I do think we need to maximise every little advantage
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]No more like Chris Kamara ... but I do think we need to maximise every little advantage
    Like two goal leads at half time, we shouldnt concede more than one.

Easy! ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]No more like Chris Kamara ... but I do think we need to maximise every little advantage
    Like two goal leads at half time, we shouldnt concede more than one.

Easy! ;-)

I have more to say on that ...

We put in a good first half, and quite rightly were winning 2-0. The truth was that we had a wake up call when they hit the post nd maybe if that had gone in we had been a different animal in the second half ...

Watford were still in the game, you could see it when they came out early, did their huddle, had Boothroyd pumping them up. What did our lot do, amble out, stand around and to top it all Pards came waltzing out 20 secs after the game restarted. He said in his post match interview he was aware that Watford would come out guns blazing, well it seems he didn't let the team know, or use his tactical genius. If Big Chris can come on at 2-2 to bash up their Shittu why couldn't he do it at 2-0. We needed to hang onto what we had