Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

F A Cup draw

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
West Brom at Bristol Rovers. Like the year the spanners got to the cup final, we said we'd never have a better chance. I think this could have been it.

Then again, if my Auntie had balls.......

Comments

• Options
    Yet again Chelsea and Man U avoid each other.

Warm balls warm balls

Warm balls warm balls
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Yet again Chelsea and Man U avoid each other.

Warm balls warm balls

Warm balls warm balls

Slightly undermined by Man U playing Arsenal in the last round.

With 8 teams there was more chance of them not meeting than meeting.
  • Options
    Strong chance of WBA going through again, good, keep them nice and occupied with the cup.
  • Options
    And i'm sure Boro and Sheff Utd will be delighted with the prospect of 6k Cardiff fans coming to visit!
  • Options
    Man U have been drawn against 11 prem clubs in a row.
  • Options
    I was thinking that this could West Brom's year. This has only me more certain.
  • Options
    You thinking they'd win the double of Championship title & FA Cup, Jimmy?

Or 2 winning visits to Wembley on successive weekends?
  • Options
    Good for us I think. It´s hard enough for a mid table Prem team to combine a couple run into the quarters or semis, plus the league. Promotion campaign and cup run must have the players a bit confused about priorities. Notice the slide of WBA in the league since they beat us in the cup.

I hope they win it, and get another CCC team into the UEFA, while we go up to the Prem!
  • Options
    West Brom cocked up last season, didn't they?

Top of the league and looking invincible, they embarked on their cup run.

Got knocked out in the 5th round after replay, extra time and penalties, taking only 3 points from their next 6 League games and missed promotion completely.

They will hope they've learned from that now, but they'll get excited if they make the semi's - and that'swhen distraction and split priorities kick in.