Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Lighter Thief

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Celebrating Ambrose's Goal in a rather camp 4 way man hug my personalised Charlton Zippo went flying down the North Upper stairs between H/J blocks. Some saddo was seen picking it up & nicking it. So if anyone offers you a light next time at Charlton & the Silver Zippo says 4th generation Addick on the back please recommandeer it on my behalf. (It is a lucky lighter BTW)

Comments

• Options
    Flaming hell, thats a bit out of order
  • Options
    As an aside, whilst breaking through police lines against Palace, i managed to lose my mobile phone. A phone call 5 mins later from another phone went through to my answerphone, but a couple of mins later the phone rang and someone had picked it up and dialed last call. Said they would meet me outside the kebab shop. Managed to get through the police again and was suprised ot see a couple of 15-16 years had picked it up and got in touch.

If they are reading this then please get in touch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i managed to lose my mobile phone.
    can someone send a signal if they have AFKA's phone?
  • Options
    The Lighter Thief......... obviously wasn't Medders unless he's been on a diet since I last saw him......
  • Options
    Very good stone!
  • Options
    LOL. He's here all week...
  • Options
    slightly off topic but did any1 else see the waterbottle being chucked from north upper at the end. was 5 yards short of the field. wish it hit the ref!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]slightly off topic but did any1 else see the waterbottle being chucked from north upper at the end. was 5 yards short of the field. wish it hit the ref!!!

yeah saw that flying down right at the end when he gave the joke free kick late on just cleared the front row of the lower tier...just!!
  • Options
    did the bottle have a lid on or off ??????
  • Options
    yeah i saw that and thought what a shot lol, it cleared the front row just, just!! lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    on i think. some1 must of brought it in