Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our missing midfield

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Time and time again do we seem to 'go missing' in the middle of the park.There just doesn't seem to be the character there to boss a game from start to finish.
I didn't even realise Lloyd Sam was playing until 20 minutes into the game on Saturday.Same can be said for Ambrose and to some extent Zhi.Matt Holland has a go, but he is 47 for pitys sake.
This is where games are won and lost and i'm afraid we are not showing the kind of bottle and inventivness to get promoted.

Comments

• Options
    I don't think you can direct this at the middle of the park, one thing you can't accuse holland and ZZ of is going missing.

The two wide men is a different argument though...
  • Options
    Sam took a leaf out of JT's book and definetly went missing....Darren should change his name to "Half a game Ambrose"
    ZZ and Holland worked their nuts off as usual.
  • Options
    Cook didn't go missing when he came on, always wanted the ball
  • Options
    Hardly knew Sam was playing.
    Hopefully Cook (and Sodje) will be in for Saturday.
  • Options
    Ambrose scored from a cross from Zheng that was flicked on by Gray. Sam passed the thru ball to Halford that lead to Shittu's execellent finish.
  • Options
    JT wanted the ball, and for a while, no one wanted to give it to him! reckon he has many friends in the team?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]JT wanted the ball, and for a while, no one wanted to give it to him! reckon he has many friends in the team?[/quote]

he's a cu*t plain and simple and really want to get rid of him!!! ambrose needs to grow some balls and sam needs to learn how to cross. cook does look a lot better than
    the other 3 though can actually put a decent ball in. zizi and holland didnt stop running again.
  • Options
    wide men let us down - went missing again
    ZZ and Holland were great - just watch the amount of ground ZZ covers adn you will see what I mean.

Cookie looks promising - wants the ball and is getting match sharpness. Lloyd and Ambrose should watch out...they won't get a sniff when we get a decent right winger (Scott Wagstaff from the youth team!?)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]wide men let us down - went missing again
    ZZ and Holland were great - just watch the amount of ground ZZ covers adn you will see what I mean.

Cookie looks promising - wants the ball and is getting match sharpness. Lloyd and Ambrose should watch out...they won't get a sniff when we get a decent right winger (Scott Wagstaff from the youth team!?)[/quote]

dont care who, just some1 who can bloody cross a ball.
  • Options
    Then all we need is someone on the end of them.