Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Meeting with Ambrose & Iwelumo. Anyone going?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Joint top scorer Chris Iwelumo and Darren Ambrose will be the special guests at the next meeting of the West Sussex branch of the supporters' club later this month.

The Addicks duo will be heading to Lancing Manor Leisure Centre, Manor Road, Lancing BN15 0PH for the event on Tuesday, February 26th (8pm).

And they will be taking part in a question-and-answer session as well as giving their views to fans on the season so far.

All CASC members are welcome to attend, and non-members can join on the night.

Meanwhile, supporters can test their knowledge of all things Addicks on Thursday night at the fourth Annual Bromley Pairs Quiz.

One hundred questions on Charlton and only Charlton, ranging from the very easy to the almost impossible and from the very recent to the distant past, will be posed during the evening.

And the winning duo will walk away with a special trophy to mark their achievement.

The quiz, organised by the Bromley Addicks fan group, takes place at the Bickely & Widmore Working Men's Club, Tylney Road, Bromley BR1 on Thursday, February 21st, and gets under way at 8pm.

All supporters are welcome, with no membership required.

Comments

• Options
    The Bromley one could be interesting but I'm a bit of a Billy No Mates when it comes to people who know about Charlton and it is meant to be a pairs competition so I'l have to give it a miss.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Len needs a quiz night partner, so any volunteers, peeps?

He's got 100% knowledge of the Bob Stokoe & Eddie Firmani teams and has probably seen us lose 3-0 at Aldershot.
    And if you're any good, he'll buy you a drink.

Sorry Len, :o)

PS: Where's Badger? He's good at this stuff.
  • Options
    Len I used to live five minutes from Tylney Road, I would love to have accompanied you. Unfortunately it's a bit of a hike from Norwich...:-)
  • Options
    I might be able to make it Len, and would happily team up.

Will contact you later.
  • Options
    Len, come down in any case. Still fun and you might find a quiz partner in any case.
  • Options
    And I used to live in Brewery Road & later just off Southlands Road, so i would have come along.
    It's a bit of a hike from Cornwall's Forgotten Corner though ...... :o)
  • Options
    I wonder if any of the players fancy spending an evening out at the next Addicks Downunder event in Brisbane
    ;-)