Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackpool - Clubs/Bars/Nightlife

2»

Comments

• I was on that coach too. It was actually organised by Dowman (Mr T as the driver!)
  • Thats right, are you tall Dave the ex goalkeeper from The Albert?
  • No that's 1905. I'm the (slightly) overweight follicly challenged right back from The Albert!
  • Aha, think I know who you are, C?

This is E
  • Hey man, I'm K

Been a while eh.
  • Hey Russ, I know you, you used to have the flat across the road from Wellings ground.

Hello K, know you too.
  • K's special.
  • Whatever secret language you lot are talking please stop. It's weird.

As a group of Southerners we will have to use stealth to get in anywhere en masse
  • With the reprobates we have going up Carter don't think Stealth is in their armoury especially after a few beers ! :-)
  • Very good point Ketters
  • Sponsored links:

• yes does sound like Men in Black "high d hows K ?"

Big D went to Carlisle /Blackpool in Big Se`s merc. The Mexican and another mate were in the boot. Wonder if bananas the club is still there ? happy days.
  • More to the point, what ever happened to 'Tommy Dickfingers' and 'Dave Hedgehog'
  • Cheers for the pointers suzi nice one!!
    Bit of a novice on computers and typing with one finger soon gets on my nerves, well that and not really nowing wot im doing............are these clubs open till morning??
  • Syndicate has a revolving dance floor, that could be interesting!
  • [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]Cheers for the pointers suzi nice one!!
    Bit of a novice on computers and typing with one finger soon gets on my nerves, well that and not really nowing wot im doing............are these clubs open till morning??

not sure on individual opening times. it seems that some of them aren't even open or up to date. I know that the walkabout is open till 2!?!?

can't even find a mention of that place called The Manchester, apart from one link which dates back to a review from 2005....
  • Well i could do some 'homework' on friday and get a feel from the locals wot happens where and when, and spread the word saturday and go from there..........if people want to meet for a dance off then thats fine by me!!!
  • There is also a cheesy 70s/80s place called Flares that is meant to be a laugh.
  • thats next door to the walkabout apparently.....thats a plan.....
  • Cheese Boooooooo
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Cheese Boooooooo
    You love it
  • Sponsored links:

• He played a whole set of cheese on Saturday night... so don't believe all this "I hate cheese" BS...
  • Ketters we'll leave the dairy lovers to their own devices and crack on to the harcore german techno club with our glow sticks
  • Just avoid places where the DJ plays the same track twice within an hour... very unproffessional
  • Anyone know what Medders is doing in a thread about Blackpool???

He's going eggchasing or something else as silly.
  • I fancy the Gay Bar to be honest playing a bit of Funky House !
  • edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Just avoid places where the DJ plays the same track twice within an hour... very unproffessional

Just stick to what you know geek boy
  • Why am I not surprised Kets?
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Anyone know what Medders is doing in a thread about Blackpool???

He's going eggchasing or something else as silly.

Don't make me dig that photo out Dave...