Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liverpool tonight/Benitez

13»

Comments

• Options
    Surely now???
  • Options
    Why would Juve want him as their manager? Even in rumourland...?
  • Options
    _47749890_009196777-1.jpg
  • Options
    lol JT that magpie hung around .....one for sorrow;-(
  • Options
    Seeing the magpie reminds me of a pigeon at one of our games several years back, Newcastle I think it was. Gave a steward a runaround then just landed back in the goal mouth again... anyone else remember this or do I need to take my pills again?
  • Options
    Shoulda played Shelvey
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Don't remember the pigeon, but do remember a cat - night game against Blackburn - that prick Ashley Ward scored a goal from about fifteen yards offside for them.
  • Options
    NPX_Liverpool_02.jpg
  • Options
    Can I just be the first to say that Jonjo Shelvey went missing for Liverpool tonight, never in the game. ;-)
  • Options
    Felt sorry for Gerrard last night you can only carry the team for so long eventually they just passed around him & he was not in the game at all in extra time. No Torres for Liverpool = No Hope.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Felt sorry for Gerrard last night you can only carry the team for so long eventually they just passed around him & he was not in the game at all in extra time. No Torres for Liverpool = No Hope.

He got MOM in the Sun!...absolutely raping me at the moment as the bloke infront of me in dreamteam has got him. What do these Journo's watch.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Felt sorry for Gerrard last night you can only carry the team for so long eventually they just passed around him & he was not in the game at all in extra time. No Torres for Liverpool = No Hope.

He got MOM in the Sun!...absolutely raping me at the moment as the bloke infront of me in dreamteam has got him. What do these Journo's watch.

I think players with a big reputation automatically get a rating of 8/10 before kick off in The Sun.
  • Options
    rafa benitez to leave liverpool in next 48 hours...... SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]rafa benitez to leave liverpool in next 48 hours...... SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS....
    I wonder how that will affect the 'guarantee' of 15? 1st team games for jonjo, and the possibility of us getting loanees.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]rafa benitez to leave liverpool in next 48 hours...... SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS....
    I wonder how that will affect the 'guarantee' of 15? 1st team games for jonjo, and the possibility of us getting loanees.

If Kenny Dalglish takes over as widely being reported with Rushie as his number 2 i reckon 15 games for Jonjo would be a piece of poop

Seeing as it was Dalglish who told him how good a player that he thought Jonjo was

I believe that Dalglish was heavily involved in the whole transfer so the loanees shouldnt be affected if they were included in the deal,
  • Options
    But also heard the Dalglish has never seen Jon Jo play.
  • Options
    You tube is a wonderful thing

ask Pardont

I am sure the Liverpool scouting network had visited the Valley
  • Options
    Go go go, die die die.

You read it here first (albeit many years ago)