Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Was I In The CAFC Vs Watford Programme?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Hi guys,

Haven't had a chance to get on this website much since I been away travelling in Oz. Apparently me and my mate who i'm travelling with had a one and a half page spread in the programme at the weekend about our Skydive in Sydney in our Charlton tops. Would appreciate it if anybody could somehow get the page onto here so I could have a read?

Its so hard to follow Charlton away from home, all us overseas fans have got it tough now the TV rights have changed. Typical aye.

If anyone has some spare time to try and find out what was written in the programme or could scan the page onto here then that would be great.

We're both thinking of flying home to Wembely if we get there. Knowing Charlton though we will loose if I do that!

Comments

• Options
    Ha, hope you're having a good time. Skydiving! Good on ya, 'cos I wouldn't do it ;-)
  • Options
    yeah there was an article about you and your mate , it says about your skydive over Wollongong Beach and gives a summary of your trip so far and there's 2 pictures of both of you skydiving.... sorry haven't got a clue about scanning pages or computers
  • Options
    What is your email address Tom? I'll get it over to you.
  • Options
    I wanna see, I wanna see.
  • Options
    i'll try !
  • Options
    and the last bit (i hope the club don't mind this)
  • Options
    Hello Tom, they would never be able to get me out of the plane I'd hang on with my teeth if need be :)
    Didn't get you a prog on Sat cos it was queue up to get money out of the Cafc shop cash machine or get a pint from a mate. SORRY I WAS WEAK! Ella said she'd get you a prog anyway. If she hasn't let me know and I'll see if I can get one.
    Glad you are having a good time, be good to see you when you get back for Wembley ;)
  • Options
    Good stuff.
  • Options
    jumping out of planes, climbing mountains.....

doesn't sound much of a holiday to me !!!
  • Options
    Thanks alot guys for that. Thats great to read. Can't quite believe I got a page spread in the programme, they must be desperate.

Nice to hear from you Jon, hows maidstone? Say hello to Jen and Dave from me won't you. Not looking forward to coming back home and still got another 7 months left. Think i'm going to up and go again somewhere after Christmas!

Anyway Thanks guys for that. P.S I like it how they pretended we had an interview with them!! Journalists aye.