Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coventry City v Charlton 1987 FA Youth Cup Final

CHGCHG
edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Quite into the youth footie at the moment, does anyone know how to get hold of the Charlton line up the last time we were in the final, I wouldn't mind to see how many went on to make it?

Comments

• Options
    from the team i remember mickey bennett gordon watson ronnie mauge carl leaburn not sure re pitcher
  • Options
    I've got the programme indoors from the second leg of the final v Coventry,i'll dig it out tonight and have a look at the line ups.
  • Options
    I remember Mickey Bennett and Ronnie Mauge being in the team and i think Brian Borrows played for Coventry and i think the Charlton Keeper was Nathan Amato
  • Options
    mark tivey trhink he played ,
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments, would like to know the XI. See below, some footage, I am sure that is Leaburn up fornt.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=coventry+city+v+charlton+athletic+1987&search_type=
  • Options
    From Memory here

Natham Amato
    Paul Bacon
    Scott Minto
    Geoffrey Thomas
    Carl Leaburn
    Ronnie Mauge
    Steve Thurlow
    Peter Evans
    Mickey Bennett
    Gordon Watson
    Jason Lee
    Mark Tivey
    Darren Pitcher
  • Options
    Great effort cheers. If we can get 6 or 7 out of the current crop we are doing something right.
  • Options
    was just on the train home with Stephen Thurlow.....chelsea boy, lot of time for charlton, and he was pretty happy we didnt get through the othe night...'still part of thegreat team....'