Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

zheng zhi advert

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
sorry if this has already been posted.

adidas new ZZ advert.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=e3vTlNr08VY

Comments

• Options
    Just shows how big a "product" he is.

Bet he earnt a nice few quid from it as well.

Zi Zi Go Go Go!
  • Options
    Charlton should take the plunge and open a Club shop in Shanghai...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Charlton should take the plunge and open a Club shop in Shanghai...
    Think of the cost!!!

Transporting all those high quality goods from the UK to the far east would be prohibitive :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Charlton should take the plunge and open a sweat shop in Shanghai...
    tut tut
  • Options
    lol!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Charlton should take the plunge and open a sweat shop in Shanghai...
    tut tut

If there was an aisle, I'd be rolling in it..
  • Options
    I wonder if we could use that as leverage to get a new kit deal.........
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    an adidas kit would be nice !
  • Options
    I think we've got another 2 years to go on the Joma contract.
  • Options
    did ZZ miss a sitter in an important chinese game then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    think that clip was a re enactment of a shot he made
  • Options
    Can he actually speak any eniglish or is he still learning?
  • Options
    in 1999 for the olympics, just watched it again.
  • Options
    cheers m8
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red Jnr[/cite]Can he actually speak any eniglish or is he still learning?

I think he just uses the subtitles all the time
  • Options
    I am off to China for work next month and will give a full report when I get back on the ZZ profile and will see if anyone recognises my Charlton shirt in the conference I am going to (joke).

In actual fact, the last place you would open a sweat shop these days is in Shanghai, its extremely expensive. All the sweat shops are located in the inland cities in the western provinces where the cheap labor costs mean that you can produce socks for Nike at US$0.05 per pair which are then shipped to the UK/USA and sold for US$10 or whatever the sports store charges for them!!!
  • Options
    Thing is those factories are no longer owned by the big sports companies. They are now owned by small investors (my mate has two ) and they then make the socks for 5 cents, sell them to Nike or Addidas for 10 cents and then they sell them for $10 to mugs like us.

All so they can avoid the sweat shop label.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Thing is those factories are no longer owned by the big sports companies. They are now owned by small investors (my mate has two ) and they then make the socks for 5 cents, sell them to Nike or Addidas for 10 cents and then they sell them for $10 to mugs like us.

All so they can avoid the sweat shop label.

We are mugs yes, but only in that we let them make even bigger mugs of the Chinese people.