Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whereabouts is the first team on a training camp?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
just wondered where they are?

Comments

• Options
    marbella apparently
  • Options
    oh lucky them.
  • Options
    hard life....
  • Options
    i'm sure they're all going to bed really early and none of them are out on the pull (management excepted)
  • Options
    Yes I am sure Pardoo is having a quiet one and playing a game of cribbage with Paul Ellis

Let's just hope Jerome Thomas hasn't found his way out there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]marbella apparently
    Almost. They're staying in the Marbella guest house in Blackpool.
  • Options
    The last time we had a team bonding away was last season in the week leading up to the West Ham 4-0 spanking. I'd settle for us winning 0-4 this weekend.
  • Options
    me too....hope it works...
  • Options
    Pards is hoping so too. He said the next 2 away fixtures are 'must win' games.

What do you reckon, OohAah?

Even Pards sticking his own neck firmly on the block makes me nervous.... :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Pards is hoping so too. He said the next 2 away fixtures are 'must win' games.

What do you reckon, OohAah?

the previous 2 fixtures were the must win games for me to keep us in realistic contention for the automatics, these next 2 have taken on less importance imo, i think 6 points from these next 2 games will really cement our position in the play offs, with a miniscule chance of having a push for the automatics, 3-4 points will be good/ok for our play off hopes, 2 or less and i really think we might struggle to make the play offs..... i think we win at blackpool and draw/lose at chip butty.
  • Options
    I was out there last week & it was freezing. Apparently it's nice today but they certainly won't be topping up their tans. Absolutely gutted that they weren't out there when I was there.