Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Brit School

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stage School in Croydon.....because it would be unfair to unleash thespians and prima donnas on usual schools?!
  • Options
    However it is of course totally fair to place a school for such deviant types in Croydon. No wonder the Nigels are so fond of hairspray and legwarmers.
  • Options
    totaly progresive stuff init !!

Drugs so 1960s

Mooning so 1970z

swearing on TV zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

being pissed at awards zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Brits / MOBOs = Bollox TV.

about 1984 saw The Pogues at The Claraden Club on St Pats Day.(Elvis Costello as a guest)Was in this total shit bar packed , this lump laying in corner people stepping over it. Hourish goes buy the lump gets up takes a couple of beers from the table and goes on stage it was Shane Mcgowan (sic).It was the The Dogs Bollox and so was he.Still going strong today although God knows how he aint dead.
  • Options
    Saw the Pogues just before Christmas at Brixton, thought they were the absolute nuts!!! McGowan was p*ssed as you would expect, was hanging on to the mike stand the whole way through just to keep himself up, God knows hows his still alive.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Kate Nash.... Bleugh, something about her I just don't like the look of.

Yeah I thought the Arctic Monkeys were value for money. Youngs lads arsing about, the girl who the mic picked up going 'what have THEY come as then' in the most bitter voice she could muster!!

Kate Nash is from Croydon, I think that says it all.
    As for the Arctic Monkeys, fair play to them, they're music is fantastic and they were on top form last night.

I was really disappointed for the Klaxons, love their music but last night their collaboration with Rihanna was awful.

kate nash is from harrow not croydon.

thought winehouse was dancing round like a six year old at a school disco needing a piss