Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is this game on Sat....

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
the most we've ever probably had stay overnight for a game ?

A couple of the Anglo-Italian ones would of had around 300 stay over, and the Newcastle ones also attracted a fair number of overnighters.

But i don't think there has ever been the scale as this one.

Comments

• Options
    Everyone I know seems to be up there, barring a a few.
  • Options
    Norwich St Georges day?
  • Options
    Is anyone on here going up and back same day?

Must be mad
  • Options
    I know a couple doing it there and back in a day.Yep, mad.

Last time I did an away overnighter I had my freshly pulled young lady having her tonsils inspected by a member of the Charlton squad shortly afterwards and never saw again.

Be warned ;-)
  • Options
    Name and Shame !!
  • Options
    We have had a good few stay away at Liverpool and Forest in the past but as you say this weekend there does seem to be a few.
  • Options
    I'm driving up there and back same day. And yes, I am mad.
  • Options
    Olly, you're not officially allowed to travel until you have registered an AYE in the Sticky at the top of the board.
  • Options
    Ok, I am now officially official!
  • Options
    "Norwich St Georges day?"

This was the game when my wife realised that she'd rather stay at home than go to football. We stayed up there and I met up with a couple of mates and got hammered. In the morning she told me it was the most drunk she'd ever seen me and would I not invite her to future away games!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it worked then
  • Options
    Like a treat! To be fair, I was drinking with Cousins!
  • Options
    lucky Lee Grain from 15 years ago weren't there she would have divorced you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]"Norwich St Georges day?"

This was the game when my wife realised that she'd rather stay at home than go to football. We stayed up there and I met up with a couple of mates and got hammered. In the morning she told me it was the most drunk she'd ever seen me and would I not invite her to future away games!!

dancing to the dr who theme tune at 7pm in your hotel room apparently...
  • Options
    "dancing to the dr who theme tune at 7pm in your hotel room apparently..."

LOL, I'd forgotten about that!!
  • Options
    probably in your pants... not that i woudl know that finer detail.