Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tavern / DA 9

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Off to see Deano in a few weeks. He needs some Charlton stuff for his bar if you have anything let me know. Ta.

Comments

• Options
    will do fella
  • Options
    Will have a look mate, might have some old shirts around etc.
  • Options
    He had loads of stuff in first bar including the flag from the Valley be4 we went to Sell Out God knows where it all went. He has a good few pics up. One of tavern,mad dog,vince etc. Maybe ill bring a camera down to the Preston game and we can take a few of us all looking much older ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Maybe ill bring a camera down to the Preston game and we can take a few of us all looking much older ?

Careful Tav, DA9 - this one sounds like OB to me........ :-)
  • Options
    did tavern have a mullet?

what about a wedding DVD of Tavern getting married in a catholic church by a palace supporting priest?
  • Options
    to a black lesbian...
  • Options
    with 5 kids
  • Options
    lol leftbehind
  • Options
    Curb It its a deal . Either the beers are on tavern at the Preston game or i take "that wedding video" !

AFKA the Old Bill comment well you know me always PC mate ,always.
  • Options
    AH, Tavern....... does the name relate to a now closed pub near Mottingham and this fella used to drink in there and knows curb it quite well?

If so I'm a clever sod, if not all laugh at me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we are away for preston so he wont have to dust down his wallet!

well done DA9
  • Options
    Yes, he did have a mullet of sorts

Anyone going to Plymouth?
  • Options
    We are. Friday to monday morning... 3 nights down there, his birfday on the monday.
  • Options
    Was thinking of taking my boy, and the other half and daughter might want to come, dont know whether to make a weekend/overnight of it or go on the £15 coach, but in all honesty me and the boy would be the only ones up for that journey in one day
    Looked at trains and national express, all silly prices, will only drive at last resort.
  • Options
    my train is 32 quid but thats prob coming back on the monday. i didnt fancy driving down friday night or sat morning. could take between 4-8 hours.
  • Options
    someone teach him how to whisper.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]AH, Tavern....... does the name relate to a now closed pub near Mottingham and this fella used to drink in there and knows curb it quite well?

If so I'm a clever sod, if not all laugh at me.
    Ha yes fella THE ROYAL BOYS ON TOUR!lol