Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

club sack Matt Wright

13»

Comments

• Options
    So, has he been sacked or not? Don't Fudge the issue!
  • Options
    there's Fuse signs to suggest he has
  • Options
    Actually it is true. It was told to me by the fella that hangs the player's shirts up before he doubles as Harvey, one of our mascots.

You heard it here first from the Kit Kat.
  • Options
    LOL Notts. I was trying to get a kit kat reference in but couldn't think of one.
  • Options
    You lot are a bunch of drifters, were we not talking about Matt Wright?
  • Options
    No sign of Bassett but it takes Allsorts to create a thread like this.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]You lot are a bunch of drifters, were we not talking about Matt Wright?
    yeah but he's an avid spanner who gets picked on a lot ......... he's the 'Wall nut Whipping boy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]You lot are a bunch of drifters, were we not talking about Matt Wright?
    yeah but he's an avid spanner who gets picked on a lot ......... he's the 'Wall nut Whipping boy.

Does he 'Pick 'n' Mix' it then.......?

"......That's the wonder of good old 'Wallies' (Woollies)...."
  • Options
    an avid spanner that's a sandwich short of a picnic
  • Options
    I was checking the other boards, but it seems this thread has not even made a Ripple
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    they're trying to keep it quiet but it Aztec come out soon ...
  • Options
    I wasn't sure if this thread was true or not, didn't know what to belive. I was caught beTIWX and between......
  • Options
    You lot are a real bunch of Smarties pants aren't you! He ain't been sacked at all!
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    To be fair, this thread pushes all of the right (chocolate) buttons for a Friday - and thank Crunchie it is Friday!
  • Options
    I'm going to stick two chocolate fingers up to you lot and go get drunk
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'm going to stick two chocolate fingers up to you lot and go get drunk

You're (animal) crackers!
  • Options
    He's been sacked?

It's all her shey - I'll wait til' i hear it from the horse's mouth myself.
  • Options
    Saw Matt this afternoon, called over to say hello - just got a reply of Bah Humbug

I'll get me coat
  • Options
    lol,you lot are nuttas!!
  • Options
    Marc Bolan had a liking for Rowntrees but ended up rather Nestle'd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Arsenal team like a high protein snack in training. In fact their manager cant wait to get his hands on a few Milky Bar Kids.

In the old days his preference was always for a nice bar of Five Boys.
  • Options
    Didn't old Bagheri,our Asian Zidane put in an appearance for this in the hope of choc bar or two?
    A few of the older lads were pleased to see him
    As one of them said on hearing Baggie was back:
    " Who's come back for the Cadburys, Karim? Eggsellent!"
  • Options
    ".........If you like - a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, join our Club...." tra-la-la