Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

linford christie

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kelly Holmes prefers wilton to stilton ?
  • Options
    once again my threads are made into mockery!
  • Options
    Well there u go. see thats why we have boards like this you just never stop learning. So Kelly Holmes is gay well so what but id stone her to death for being a gooner, and now i know that fact probably best not for her to carry the torch close to me might just get the urge to throw petrol !!

Im alitlle worried about the shooting event being held in Woolwich as well. The Woolwich Boys might think they can enter. Mind you on the "Free Style Shoot an Unarmed Man at 5 Paces" event its a cert gold medal.
  • Options
    The issue is whether Linford Christie will be a torch bearer - ie one of many people who will carry the torch for a limited distance. I'm pretty sure that you'll find Daley Thomson, Kelly Holmes, Steve Redgrave, Matthew Pinsent and many others who have won olympic medals will have been invited to do the same.

Those who are looking to turn this into an opportunity to have a go at Ken Livingstone and an attempt to win over black votes need to get a sense of perspective.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Whats wrong with you today?...I have no problem with people being gay...in fact my boy friend is gay.

There you go, you can be reasonable after all.
  • Options
    Perspective on Red Ken ? you see i openly admit i hate this turd.

lover of the IRA in the 80s while london was being bombed
    Lover of all things marxist
    Sees a Racist under every bed but spouts racist shit himself.
    Supports "pro discrimination" and cant see its an oxymoron.

Maybe its because i live in London that i care.

Mind you please feel free to post something even more condesending.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]

Mind you please feel free to post something even more condesending.

The irony...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Whats wrong with you today?...I have no problem with people being gay...in fact my boy friend is gay.

There you go, you can be reasonable after all.

As Mr Goonerhater has just said, can you be even more condescending?.....

Why is it that if you have a difference of opinion with people on this Board, they question your intelligence?...
  • Options
    Kris Akabussi should be carrying it.

Whilst pissing on the American flag.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]Why is it that if you have a difference of opinion with people on this Board, they question your intelligence?...

It's because you continually show yourself up. With you the goal posts are continually moving. You come on here to wind people up and then cry foul in your best "nobody loves me" voice when people tell you to do one.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Kris Akabussi should be carrying it..[/quote]

Alwwwight!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2008
    Awwoooooggggaaaa!!!!

Or is that Mr. Fashanu?
  • Options
    we must all sing from the same hymn sheet!