Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackpool...close to an away sellout?

TELTEL
edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Anybody know? I read on a Blackpool site that Burnley had the biggest away support with 1850 this season

Comments

• Options
    i reckon we'll be taking about 1600
  • Options
    lol with 1200 doing a weekender by the sound of it.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Anybody know? I read on a Blackpool site that Burnley had the biggest away support with 1850 this season

Yeah, but Burnley is a local derby for Blackpool,.

And Preston.
  • Options
    And Leceister.
  • Options
    If we can't take more away to Blackpool that a small club like Burnley that is a disgrace. Our away support is shocking. : - )

Enjoy the day/weekend everyone. It's going to be one of those weekends that everyone will be talking about for ages.

Let's hope the players do the business on the pitch so those of us stuck in London have something to celebrate.
  • Options
    Gawd Id fully expect Burnley and Preston to be at capacity..there is some bad blood between Blackpool and Preston in particular...think they have them at Bloomfield in a couple of weeks...it would just be nice for us to sell this one out or be close to it....
  • Options
    I'll answer my own question now....according to the OS we sold just over 1400 by 1 pm today.
  • Options
    amazing we can bring over 1400 to blackpool but not that many to spurs .....
  • Options
    Can't imagine it'll be too many more then, and not many "walking up".

Does mean we can wander about the stand a bit though. Siddarn!
  • Options
    Yes it is amazing when you think that after the Spurs game we could have had a nite out in Dalston !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just seen someone on the OS whingeing about the Spuds following....what the F*** has that to do with Blackpool in the here and now?

1400-1500 at Blackpool is pretty good in my opinion....cant wait...
  • Options
    There is also someone bleating on how his tickets have row and seat numbers so it must be reserved seating.

Even though on the website itself its says "even though the tickets have row and seat numbers we have been assured by Blackpool that they are unreserved seats"
  • Options
    Its Tom "Voice of the Valley" Rodden...I just replied to that...
    :-)
  • Options
    As I am driving tomorrow I wont be drinking.

But I do want to shout my head off, including perhaps some targeted abuse at the officials and the opportunity to stand should be fun and add to the atmosphere. Particularly as we are in the open and it will be pissing it down (well moderately).

But I hope there is room to move about because I dont want to be anywhere near those morons who were at Scunthorpe assuming they are going to this game.

For all those lifers staying over the weekend have a great time. I fear the pages on here may be full for a few weeks to come.
  • Options
    Another hour and Im off.....opps better ring the hotel and tell them Im going to be late...
  • Options
    Tel, you in the brooklyn?
  • Options
    no mate, Im in the De Vere with she who has the funny accent....
  • Options
    oooo, look at you all posh!
  • Options
    lol....well sometimes you have to spoil yourself eh mate?...any ideas where everybody is drinking pre match?
  • Options
    I've been told to head to Talbot Square where all of the Yates'/Walkabouts (should suit you...)/Weatherspoons are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    spoilin yourself in Blackpool Tel mean's your trainers have to have white soles and you have to do the buttons up on your polo shirt
  • Options
    lol Steve....Walkabout sounds like home from home....lol
    Ok Im off....maybe see some of you lot up there.....I'll be with the girlie who has the funny foreign accent.