Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can you remember this lad?

CHGCHG
edited February 2008 in General Charlton
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7255476.stm

Dodgy left back, I remember him and Paul Sturgess both being a bit suspect at the time, just after Minto left I think.

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2008
    yeah, always thought he was a little 'orrible git.

Was involved in the cannabis "outrage" as well wasnt he with Dean Chandler/Lee Bowyer?
  • Options
    LOL. That is a very old picture. Poor old Jamie has lost every single hair on his head since that was taken!
  • Options
    Didnt he get booted out by the club over drug related stuff? He wasnt a bad player though...seems he went off the rails eh
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Didnt he get booted out by the club over drug related stuff? He wasnt a bad player though...seems he went off the rails eh
    Did he ever - he went and played for Millwall!
  • Options
    anyone remember when he went in to tackle a player, just in front of the east stand, slid and cracked his head hard on the concrete base of the stand- there were a few worried faces about because of that- next home match the plastic covered protectors were there...

That's about all i can remember about him, on the pitch anyway...
  • Options
    I remember him and Chandler getting done for that cannibis thing, it was on GMTV news, I was so proud.......
  • Options
    i used to play in the same district side as him and the same Charlton youth side as him for a while too....bloody good footballer

I remember his first trial...he'd been at a rugby playing school (St Mary's and St Josephs) so was very raw. He was also a very good footballer and very fast.
  • Options
    was a nice lad that got caught up in the wrong crowd.

Shame.