Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I Love This League

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
i love the cheap tickets

i love the fact that we go to games and any result is possible

in a way i wouldnt be to dissapointed if we dont go up.

Comments

• Options
    Happy days then cos we aint!
  • Options
    how you doing paul? start of the season you said we must meet up? you still in wrexham?
  • Options
    Hi mate how are you? Yes im still here for my sins, we will meet up before the season's over I'll post on here when im down next
  • Options
    i fu*king hate this leauge. would rather be in a relegation fight i the prem any day. but at this rate aint gonna be the case for a few years now. theres gonna eb bigproblems if we lose to sheff utd thats all i can say
  • Options
    I love it too as does my mate OoohhhharrrMortimer!
  • Options
    curbishley must be some kind of helmet keeping us out of this league for so long.
  • Options
    this league is sooooooo exciting djdave's right ... i mean anything can happen ... it's a thrill a minute... who wants to be winning 1-0 in the last minute and sitting 10th in the prem....... when you can see a thrilling 3-5 against a team in the lower reaches..... and we can still make automatic promotion no point looking down let's stay positive
  • Options
    I agree, I prefer it at the moment. We certainly are in no shape to stay in the Prem even if we won promotion. Football is dull in the Prem. Playing for draws etc.
  • Options
    As it happens it's the league we find ourselves in. I get the fact that you're not overly keen on this league oohaahmortimer but you're sounding a bit like a broken record mate and that's not a personal dig it just seems you are very bitter about something you can do nothing about.

It's not the end of the world, the away days have felt like supporting a proper club again and the games have been more exciting simple as.

Most of us would rather we were competing in the top tier but we're not, I'll hold dear the memories of getting smashed at Highbury just as much as I will getting done by Colchester or at a ground comperable to Northamptons old county ground because it's still losing.

And as I'm aware I'd rather BEAT teams like Arsenal, Manyoo, Chelski and the scummy yids than Stoke or Southampton but beating whoever is still winning and also as we find ourselves in the top six still with some of the toilet we have turned in this year I dread to imagine what we would be witnessing had we stayed up and had to carry out similar reconstructive surgery that we did in the summer because I got the impression Benty and Luke Young were on their way anyhow.
  • Options
    Like I said before, we should refuse promotion if we get it. The Premier League is VILE.