Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

half time team talk

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Anyone else starting to think that Pardew spends the whole of half time in a separate room from the players with Phil Parkinson combing his hair for him whilst telling him what a fantastic manager he is?

Comments

• Options
    i think he is the room but has the same affect! all he had to do was leaave things alone yesterday and yet he brings on the clown up front and moves ambrose inside when he had scored two from wide! perhaps semedo instead of Zheng would have shored things up but going long ball was crap. If pardew continues to preach passing but send his team out to play the long ball game he should duck off.

I hope he was fully focused on the five hundred who walked out with twenty minutes left!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]I hope he was fully focused on the five hundred who walked out with twenty minutes left!

don't worry mate, we'll probably get some stick for it next week's programme
  • Options
    It wasnt five hundred. A significant number and it must have made an impression on Pards. But not 500.

Of course Fortune scored just as most had reached the sea front.
  • Options
    he mentioned it in an interview, said he understood why.
  • Options
    It was about 100 -200 geezers that were all standing together at the Blackpool end that got up and left. I assumed they were off to cause trouble.I thought one of them was going to have a pop at me on Friday until I told him I was Charlton. He by the way was one of the Maze Hill Boys and told me that they were "5 down" after Charlton old bill collared them in Yates.
  • Options
    Some where mate, not all of us though.
  • Options
    nice generalisation Covered End... don't let the truth hinder anything
  • Options
    Apologies guys.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Anyone else starting to think that Pardew spends the whole of half time in a separate room from the players with Phil Parkinson combing his hair for him whilst telling him what a fantastic manager he is?

Starting to see a bit of a pattern here peeps.
  • Options
    Bristol City improved massively in the second half, but hey ho
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we let them improve we were a disgrace tonight they embaressed us tonight
  • Options
    They're top of the league, there not a bad side, and they improved a lot second half, we weren't great, but I'm one to give the opposition a bit of credit for the way they played
  • Options
    they have two things we don't passion and work rate we are lazy and half the team coulnt give a toss because if we don't go up there off in the summer