Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

we may be crap at times, but the saving grace is

there isn't one side in the division that is that consistent that they are running away with the league...whether our players have it in them to have a winning run in or not is for them to get together and decide...its definitely still there for the taking and they've got the talent...the question is, have they got the bottle and has pards got it in him to pick a winning team and stick with it...ok, that's two questions...

Comments

• Options
    True.There is no outstanding team this year. Only Stoke seem to be fairly consistent at the mo. most of the others are dropping points. Its the most open championship for years.
  • Options
    is that because

a. west brom, charlton, watford are shite

b. the standard has improved at lesser clubs because of the influx of foreigners in the prem

i will go with

b
  • Options
    Good point NLA. Also probably the number of foreigners now playing throughout the Championship..
  • Options
    Spot on NLA. the standard of the championship in my opinion has improved. its an exciting league both at the top and the bottom.
  • Options
    Stoke currently 2-0 down at Preston - this league is a sea of mediocrity, which as LTGTR says means we still have a chance.
  • Options
    we all play in a sea of mediocrity
    a sea of mediocrity
    a sea of mediocrity.

Sorry Gibber playing tonight has made me hum Yellow submarine
  • Options
    But it's an exciting, open league of mediocrity.

Anyway, if it wasn't we would be up the creek
  • Options
    so a creek of mediocrity

which is somewhat narrower than a sea
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    and stoke have lost...its all going to come down to bottle...something the fans can play a big part in boosting if we can all maintain ours until the end of the season...
  • Options
    More like a cesspit of mediocrity