Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pards Apologises

To the away fans for the worst performance of the season at Blackpool. On the OS.

You got what you wanted Weegie.

Comments

• Options
    I can't see it, you got a link?
  • Options
    Can't find it either - only his immediate post match comments and a lead story about Darren Randolph.
  • Options
    It's on the audio thing in the homepage towards the end.
  • Options
    I thought he said "the players should say sorry".
  • Options
    i'd like to see an apology for the wise arse stuff he's been coming out with more than anything... fair play if he's doing his bit for the bargain and the supporters are letting down the club but the way i see it we are about the only constant this season, (usually) poor numbers or not... don't see us throwing away any points
  • Options
    Thanks, boggzy. Found it hidden away. It's from the post match press conference, so a shame the website didn't pick it up within the earlier written story.

There are a couple of great bits of Tony Blair spin in there still - whilst they were better than most on display, I'm not sure I'd agree that Matt Holland and Darren Ambrose were 'absolutely brilliant', and it certainly didn't feel to me like we could/should have equalised at the end!!

But credit where due, yes, he did apologise, though not quite at the level of Sir Bobby Robson's outburst after we beat Newcastle at the Valley a few season's ago - anyone else remember that?
  • Options
    Yep - and were only talking about that yesterday - Great minds and all that! ;-)

I thought it was great - Albeit he lost his job after that but sometimes I think it would work as a kick up the backside that sometimes the players need! Not saying it's needed all the time but sometimes!

:-)