Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

saturdays goals

Has anyone got a link i still haven't seen them

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2008
  • Options
    you don't wanna, school boy defending at it's finest.... no that's an insult to our schoolboys...6pm sky sports1 they've got the chumpionship lowlights
  • Options
    If my memory is correct (and I don't particulalry want to refresh it), none of them were from set pieces, were they? Unusual for eight goals.
  • Options
    I can never get that virgin media thing to work..something to do with digital rights management :(

Here's the clip from the championship

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7067198438604639437
  • Options
    none of the goals were from set pieces , none of them were headers and all scored inside the penalty area even the cross for blackpools 5th
  • Options
    That fourth goal doesnt get any better.
  • Options
    Don't know what Weaver was doing for Blackpool's third?
  • Options
    Have to say....

.... Fortune took his goal well.
  • Options
    yeah i thought jonny took his goal well, dont make him a cert for a start tho, he has been the week link imo
  • Options
    Perhaps Pards will switch Johnny up front and Big Chris to defence :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No doubt about it, he has his weaknesses but the boy Ambrose sure does have the abillity to get on the end of things, probably our best goalscoring midfielder since Bowyer, although that might be harsh on Graeme Stuart.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick[/cite]No doubt about it, he has his weaknesses but the boy Ambrose sure does have the abillity to get on the end of things, probably our best goalscoring midfielder since Bowyer, although that might be harsh on Graeme Stuart.

AND ZHENG
  • Options
    Christ almighty

Have just seen their 4th goal.

WTF kin hell was that.

Surprised Pardew hasn't hung himself.
  • Options
    y did i just watch that it sounded bad on the crackly old radio but feck me the defending was shite man real shite god help us wheres reams let me just appologise
  • Options
    I've only just felt brave enough to watch this.

Can we add this to my other thread, i.e. "You know a film is going to be bad when it stars .............Charlton's defence away from home in the North West"
  • Options
    Gawd, Ive just watched this again.....we couldnt have been that bad surely....could we? Blackpool trip was just a dream (nightmare) really and we're going to the seaside this weekend eh?....
  • Options
    We were proper sh*te & anyone who can defend that type of performance was clearly not at the game.

Still roll on the next game we can only improve after all.
  • Options
    In our defence, Blackpool have only been beaten 3 times at home all season.....