Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is it safe to pop back on here now?

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Crumbs, with half of you lot up in Blackpool on the lash it seemed to be just me and the suicide squad here over the weekend!

Mind you, I think we "bonded"!
(*big cheesy smiley*)

Comments

• Options
    OI! I'm not getting in with the suicide squad!
  • Options
    oi, and me!! ;-)
  • Options
    Love you Off_it
  • Options
    and me 2

it was the other miserable feckas
  • Options
    Ok, ok - there were a few other "hit and runners" on here - but man it was like I was trying to stem the tide of a whole world of pain all alone at times.

Clearly I got stuck in and did what I could, but I'm only human. It's not nice being called a "moron" you know - particularly when I was stone cold sober at the time. If I was drunk then of course that would've been fair enough!

MCS and nth london addick had the right idea - they just got smashed online. Next time I tune in for an away game I'm getting myself a crate of Nelson in!
  • Options
    yeah on the beer allthe way lol
  • Options
    I nearly turned to drink myself
  • Options
    mate it was well worth it woke up checked it out on here and didnt know i had wrote half the bollox i did not bad after 8 guinesses 4 fingers and a speckled something or other
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]mate it was well worth it woke up checked it out on here and didnt know i had wrote half the bollox i did not bad after 8 guinesses 4 fingers and a speckled something or other

I'm sure you did have a speckled something or other after having four fingers!
  • Options
    bet some of the lads returning from the seaside have speckled fingers and something else
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2008
    I did one(or was it two) wobbly posts but thankfully I found my rose-tinted spectacles just in time to see the light on the road from Dartford...phew that was a close one!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]I did one(or was it two) wobbly posts but thankfully I found my rose-tinted spectacles just in time to see the light on the road from Dartford...phew that was a close one!!

You and me both bing. I completely lost it at one point and used the "c word" at one poster - but luckilly AFKA was out on the lash so I had the time (and the presence) to go back and edit my original post to "tit" before I got found out and warned about my conduct. I wasn't big or clever, but I don't think he's any the wiser, so keep it shtum and I'm sure I'll be ok!
  • Options
    You lot were only whingeing because you didn't come up to the seaside to play with us.
  • Options
    Carter, the other half was going to pass the photos on to her old man! ;o)
  • Options
    Hahahaha

I'm thinking of doing a snidey tomorrow, so I'll have to change the story from clod/influenza to dancefloor inflicted injuries!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]You lot were only whingeing because you didn't come up to the seaside to play with us.

Actually I make you right Carter, I hate us losing (although like the truly addickted I'm used to it), but it's actually worse when I don't go. At least going, you can have a moan about the oppositions ground/supporters/songs, the ref, crap play by Ambrose Fortune Sam Thomas Mcleod Gray, or 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 4-4-2, or blame the state of the pitch heavy rain strong wind. When there a decent turnout its just a case of a great day out spoiled only by 90 minutes of football.

By the time you're home it's time to chill!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Crumbs, with half of you lot up in Blackpool on the lash it seemed to be just me and the suicide squad here over the weekend!

Mind you, I think we "bonded"!
    (*big cheesy smiley*)

Don't count me in with the 'slit your wrists' brigade.

With watching Charlton over so many years, this is good, peeps.
    We've only lost 2 in 10. It doesn't often get better than this.

And we made it safe from relegation by the end of January.
    Some people must think they follow Spurs ............ :o)