Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

tapas

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah i am not its biggest fan. I prefer cactas pit, but not been in there for a year or so and i have heard some bad things recently. Where is the best mexican roth?
  • Options
    What ever happened to cooking???????
  • Options
    Cheers B , i'll give it a wide berth .

I was in the Cactus pit the other week and it was pretty average .

Theres a new mexican opened up in Sidcup but I've not tried it yet
  • Options
    Cactus pit is worse.

High Chaparal in Greenwich is the best this side of the Thames, Chills at Canary Wharf is the bollocks though
  • Options
    Not been in High Chaperal, funnily enough it was your bro who we nearly went there with, with the the welsh! Didnt go in the end, went somewhere else, but cant recall where!

So a good one is at canary wolf, chills is it, where about on canary wolf is it doood??
  • Options
    Are there actually any good Mexican restuarants in London?
  • Options
    Just by the DLR station O, on the top level where Pizza Express is
  • Options
    Cool, btw has anyone been to goucho grill at canary wolf?

Infact, i am gonna start a steak thread!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Are there actually any good Mexican restuarants in London?

Cafe Pacifco in Covent Garden (Langley Street) is really good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Cool, btw has anyone been to goucho grill at canary wolf?

No but been to the one in the West End and it's great, the best steak I've ever had. Love it when they come out with the meat board at the start and talk you through all the options.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hear about the west-end one all the time, and i wanna go on my birthday with wife, but i aint trape-sin all the way oop town to convent garden or whatever it is! Second best steak i had in the amsterdam branch of goucho, was amazing, with a big fook off glass of red wine, lovely!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]Cafe Pacifco in Covent Garden (Langley Street) is really good.
    I didn't thk so when I ate there a month or so ago - great Margaritas though.
  • Options
    Really? I've only ever been for lunch but think it's worth it for the salsa alone!
  • Options
    anyone here ever been to olley's fish experience in herne hill ?

the nicest fish and chips ever and a great menu as well , off there tonight.

http://www.olleys.info/restaurant/holder.htm
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]Cool, btw has anyone been to goucho grill at canary wolf?

Yeh went there a little while back. Best steak Ive had in ages