Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheffield United v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    sheff utd - 1st corner
  • Options
    bomb scare clears
  • Options
    Morning all. New York Addick has text me from the ground, he drove up from Heathrow after getting in this morning. 800 Addicks he estimates.
  • Options
    early corner to the Blades
    cleared by Paddy up to half way...back into the Charlton half...fizzles out
  • Options
    another corner to sheff utd youga sloppy
  • Options
    headed out by Halford
  • Options
    G'day Tel, didn't go today? I don't blame you
  • Options
    Morning Chicago....Good on New York Addick....radio says 400 fans :-(

Another corner headed away by Halford......McCarthy clears poorly but runs to safety
  • Options
    ZZ playing in advanced position
  • Options
    No Martin, didnt have anyone to go with and didnt want to drive up alone...K is in LA...Kev is staying up north, and I dont think Ry wanted to go.....was tempted to do the coach, but in the end I settled for a lay in...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Morning Tel.
    Does it sound like Varney wide and Ambrose in middle?
  • Options
    Halford long throw...to JT, scuffs it for a goal kick
  • Options
    halford long throw drops to thomas miss queues shot
  • Options
    651 tickets sold in advance
  • Options
    free kick, Holland 40 yds Holland to take. Halford to left....takes it and drills it low...JT to Youga...corner
  • Options
    Ambrose....deep to back post and carries out for GK
  • Options
    Iwelumo flick to Kenny.....Sodje heads JT loses it....Sheff Utd break....brakes away for gk
  • Options
    Thatcher...just said that Pards had a chat in the week to the player and told them wins were now crtical. Ambrose free kick...zz hooks but loops over the goal
  • Options
    Tel, what commentry is that fella, from 774MW?
  • Options
    throw to Charlton, Youga takes....to Iwelumo...goes down no free kick...another throw zz to a UTD player...they break whips in a cross header by Beattie on to Sharp....offside
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bristol city 1-0 up
  • Options
    New York Addick's estimation is probably about right then.

He said that ZZ playing behind Iwelumo.
  • Options
    Youga, tackled throw in to us....ZZ, to Youga, ZZ to JT, goes down, no fk....
  • Options
    ball through to Varney Shot well saved by Kenny
  • Options
    800 is excellent after last week
  • Options
    Agreed Tel.
    NYA sending me regular texts. Varney's effort was a good one, set up by Iwelumo
  • Options
    Weaver to Big Chris, loses it Utd break, it fizzles out. Utd playing on the break as if away side..
  • Options
    Halford throw....long one almost the length of the half....Youga to JT Youga crosses, Big Chris too slow....Halford to ZZ UTD clear.
  • Options
    W Ham 0 Chelsea 1 pen Lumpard
  • Options
    Sodje goes down, but gets up ok. Sodje clears but back to UTD. Throw to us....deep inside our half. Chris flicks to ZZ and ball fizzles out