Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

the game tuesday

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
got to be the biggest so far this season for us,i really hope we get the crowd going.

Comments

• Options
    Hi nolly, I think yesterday could be a major turning point for us, Bristol have done well but being top of the league with just a +3 goal difference just goes to show that they are not that dominant.

I really fancy us to get a big crowd Tuesday who will enjoy a convincing Addicks victory I fancy 3 or 4-1
  • Options
    i have worrys about tuesday,fancied us saturday,hope we get stuck into them and put another win under our name,massive game.
  • Options
    i thinks theres still a lot of spare tickets judging by the os. hope its a gd atmo.
  • Options
    Easy 5 or 6-0 win.

Bristol City were playing pub league football last year (against pub teams like Millwall) and are well over achieving this season. They're going to get brought back to earth with a bump on Tuesday night. Byfields a millwall reject, brazilian keepers have never been much kop, Scott Murray couldn't hack it at this level with Reading, Adebola is a fat fucker and Lee Trundles a one trick pony fat bastard. They have nothing worth fearing.

All together now.

EASY !!! EASY !!! EASY !!!
  • Options
    Its supposed to be close to freezing on Tuesday night. Hopefully conditions ideally suited to a Brazilian keeper. Er Not.
  • Options
    lots of bristollians leave in london so i expect the away end to have 1500 fans fron london and 200 yokels travelling up/across from bristol
  • Options
    exactly.there won't be many going home towards the west.everyone lives in london.
  • Options
    cunningstunt87

Still think we are a pub team? got outplayed in the 2nd half by a pub team??!!

Seriously though, we're pleased with a point - I personally think it was a fair result, because although we had more possesion, you had the much better opportunities.

Oh and Lita is a very good signing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riazzi G BCFC[/cite]cunningstunt87

Still think we are a pub team? got outplayed in the 2nd half by a pub team??!!

Seriously though, we're pleased with a point - I personally think it was a fair result, because although we had more possesion, you had the much better opportunities.

Oh and Lita is a very good signing!

Personally I thought we were the ones lucky & pleased to get a point, very impressed by your Boys particularly in the 2nd half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Riazzi, thought you guys played very very well and clearly deserve to be top of the league, one of the best teams we've had at The Valley.

Hopefully you're right and Lita will be a good signing.

Oh and ignore CS, he's a West Ham fan.