Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

charlton vs bristol city and palace vs cardiff

on the same night ?

Comments

• Options
    exactly bizarre .. i mean those trains into and out of paddington from the west will be nice...not
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]exactly bizarre .. i mean those trains into and out of paddington from the west will be nice...not
    They won't be too nice when all the woolybacks turn up either. My boss lives in Oxford - I'll get a progress report on what the pondlife look like when they churn out of the Worst Great Western carriages at about half five... :)
  • Options
    it's going to be pwopa nawty

18394261.jpg
  • Options
    I know most of the Cardif lot very well ltgtr and those retired from when I knew them all.
    I stayed in touch up until a couple of years ago with Annis Abraham one of the main men who I met watching Cardiff in against Standard Liege in Belgium in the 90's wish I hadn't!!My first ever brush with riot police!!

He was the guy who got caught on the panorama under cover hooligan documentary when he and a few others got tear gassed out of a bar during Euro 2000 I think it was.

No doubt it will kick off but the trains from Bristol Temple Meads generally don't stop at Bristol Parkway which is on the Swansea to London line which the Cardiff fans will be on so no doubt the Bristol fans will be making their way over to Parkway for a get together.

Other Bristol trains miss out Parkway all together or go via Bath or Cheltenham and Gloucester.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]it's going to be pwopa nawty

18394261.jpg
    LOL - that picture had me laughing my ****ing nuts off for about two full minutes. Seriously - WHAT a tool.