Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Formation tomorrow

I really hope Pards is brave tomorrow and changes the formation back to 442.
If that means leaving big Chris on the bench, then so be it. It would be really tough on him but I think it would be for the good of the team. If we get our noses in front, Watford scenario, then I would bring him on and switch back to 451 straight away.
Pards needs to now put in place a system for winning games at any cost and I think that means 451 away and 442 at home until we get in the lead. I'm not worried about pretty football for the last eleven games, lets just win as many as we can.
Anyone agree?

Comments

• Options
    Looks like this one is being covered in the "Pards hails players thread" already
  • Options
    Ive said all along that we should play 442 at home or at least 4411 with Ambrose or ZZ playing in behind the centre forward. 451 away is excellent, especially if you have some quick players like we do to break away into a 433. I hope we play Big Chris tomorrow regardless...cant fault the mans efforts
  • Options
    Play two big b*ggers up top at home. Big Chris and Gray or Even Foturne !!! Lets get physical.
  • Options
    Should be playing a

2-2-2-2-2-1

FLYING V!
  • Options
    I think that at this stage of the season Pards will name the team he percieves can win each individual game and his selection will not be borne out of who played well last time. Despite Iwelumo being one of best players Saturday I dont think he will be played at home so my team for tomorrow would be;

Weaver

Halford
    Sodje
    McCarthy
    Youga

Sinclair
    Holland
    ZZ
    Ambrose

Varney
    Gray
  • Options
    I think what we've been lacking all season is a winger who can beat the full back and put in a decent cross for the centre forward to attack.
    If Sinclair or Cook can do that, then I think goals will come from either Big Chris, ZZ or even Gray.
  • Options
    Time to give some of the other players a chance now there is nothing to play for what with us blowing promotion or the play-offs at Blackpool

Randolph
    Gibbs
    A Thomas
    Monterio
    Basey

Dean Sinclair
    Wright
    Dorian Smith
    Shevley

Walker
    Dickson
  • Options
    Henry there are some problems with that side.

One of the players (Dickson) is injured and another (Gibbs) isn't even a real person.
  • Options
    Bristol are a Footballing side & I always fancy us against that sort of team especially at home. 4-4-2 for me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Henry there are some problems with that side.

One of the players (Dickson) is injured and another (Gibbs) isn't even a real person.

Dickson will play thru the pain barrier and Gibbs' talent is unreal I agree.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    gotta be 4-4-2 hope sinclair starts aswell.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I think that at this stage of the season Pards will name the team he percieves can win each individual game and his selection will not be borne out of who played well last time. Despite Iwelumo being one of best players Saturday I dont think he will be played at home so my team for tomorrow would be;

Weaver

Halford
    Sodje
    McCarthy
    Youga

Sinclair
    Holland
    ZZ
    Ambrose

Varney
    Gray

Can't argue with any of that.
  • Options
    btw any1 know what the attendance is gonna be like cause it sounds like theres still quite a few tickets left???
  • Options
    About 22,500 I would guess. Not sure how many City will bring on a Tuesday night even if they are top of the league
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite] Not sure how many City will bring on a Tuesday night even if they are top of the league

they all live in london so i reckon 1500-2000
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Not sure how many City will bring on a Tuesday night even if they are top of the league

they all live in london so i reckon 1500-2000

Funny enough their London Supporters' club has 1300 members so I make you right ; - )
  • Options
    Not many tickets left apparently.
  • Options
    They have sold 850, and i think the liklihood is there will be another couple of hundred on the night.
  • Options
    Average away support at the Valley this season is 1600 odd.