Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Remaining Fixtures

Looking at next seven fixtures
BRISTOL CITY (H) PRESTON (H) BURNLEY (A) IPSWICH (A) WEST BROM (H) WOLVES (H) PLYMOUTH (A)

all of these games bar one are against either automatic or play off rivals.I feel if we come out of these favourably,then automatic promotion is still within our grasp,on the other hand if results don't go our way bearing in mind the opposition we could be strugglin for the play off's.I really do believe we have a huge part to play as fans over the next month.

Comments

• Options
    can only afford to lose one as long as we win the other 6.... 17 points minimum to have any miniscule chance of automatics imo
  • Options
    Burnley and Ipswich will be tough which is why we must get maximum points this week then lets see where we are.

Looking at those fixtures though, if we are finally to go on a proper run, now is the perfect time to do it.
  • Options
    we should be able to get max points in all of those games bar ipswich however i dont think we will
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]we should be able to get max points in all of those games bar ipswich however i dont think we will
    C'mon NLA, keep the faith :)
  • Options
    Trouble is we haven't even won 3 games on the bounce so far this season, i've been saying we're owed a run of results... but have been for ages!

Football 365 shows that it completely lacks knowledge of the Championship with this - http://www.football365.co.uk/story/0,17033,8750_3231835,00.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]Trouble is we haven't even won 3 games on the bounce so far this season
    Maybe not 3 but we won 4 games on the bounce in November