Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone on the raz tonight?

2»

Comments

• Options
    A Hat-rick a cure for any hangover if ever I heard one..!
  • Options
    Unfortunately the missus is out tonight so I'm on baby watch. Take away and a DVD for me :o(
  • Options
    Lets hope so Ketman...
    i've got a golden boot to win this season...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Wouldn't a Rainbow pub have Zippy and George behind the bar, with Geoffrey as landlord and Bungle collecting the glasses? (I'll get my coat...)

Now there's an idea for a theme pub..... Where do Rod, Jane and Freddie fit in though?
  • Options
    They run the Karaoke?
  • Options
    surely it would have to be a Polish version of Rod, Jane and Freddy nowadays ???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Wouldn't a Rainbow pub have Zippy and George behind the bar, with Geoffrey as landlord and Bungle collecting the glasses? (I'll get my coat...)

Now there's an idea for a theme pub..... Where do Rod, Jane and Freddie fit in though?

We could call it the Freddie and Firkin? 1905 could be bungle, 04_MCS = Zippy, Suze = Jane, AFKA = George and Latimer = Rod
  • Options
    May well go to the Uni Themed night tonight - got a feeling the theme tonight is cowboys and indians !

Then making the short hop accross to Wigan tommorow
  • Options
    I have just had 3 and a quarter hours in the pub (not really sure why I bothered coming back - but I have) and am feeling very 'tired' now !!
  • Options
    lol nice one Dan, actually Zippy used to be an impression i used to do quite well! It actually ended up with most of my old shift buying little toy magnetic zippies! Whislt my northern mate did an ace George, which is a hard impression!

Oh yes Goerge! (in zippy accent)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]May well go to the Uni Themed night tonight - got a feeling the theme tonight is cowboys and indians !

Then making the short hop accross to Wigan tommorow

Where you based at then PH? Thought you were older than student age?