Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Darren Bent - poor guy

2»

Comments

• Options
    Vote Oli, I`m backing your Bent campaign ;)
  • Options
    Ollie for PM

There you go MCS-

Think you will have to be signed up to facebook to see the link

LMK if i am wrong!
  • Options
    Almost enough to get a non-geeky girl like me to join Facebook - until then, I'm with the campaign in spirit, Olly!
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited March 2008
    nice one weegs, get yourself on face book, i called the group exactly what i said i would call it in this thread,you no you wanna!
  • Options
    Weege if a non geek like me can suss out facebook then you can take it on. Bring Benty back!!
  • Options
    MCS me old boozing cyber buddy i will distribute the leaflets and drive the ollie bus you will have 36k votes over this side straight wasy then atleast 27k on the proper side of the thames i reckon that could get you into parliment my son .

then we could put so much tax on teams that begin with Tottenham unless they give us our benty back

game on lets do it
  • Options
    I had £20 (and also convinced a Spurs mate) e/w on Darren Bent being top Prem goalscorer (only needed top 4 to pay out)

My reasoning was that if he could score 15-20 goals in an average side (ok crap side) then he would score at least as many in a decent side.

Wrong Wrong Wrong.