Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

That piece of paper

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
How many of you kept it and still have it?

You know what i mean

I know i was so angry rip it up

Comments

• Options
    Still got it.
  • Options
    erm.....
  • Options
    dad has it in a box somewhere, gets it out to remind himself how rubbish it really could be.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Thommo[/cite]dad has it in a box somewhere, gets it out to remind himself how rubbish it really could be.

Good point. Maybe it should be on the front page of Charlton life.

NSS, can you do some t-shirts?
  • Options
    yep
  • Options
    I think a copy should be framed and hung in the main entrance lobby at The Valley. It shows where and how far as a club we have come, not only in the way The valley is but the way the club treats its fans. That has to be the low point and given out against Palarse as well.
  • Options
    Yes, still got mine
  • Options
    If anyone with it could scan a copy up, would love to have a record of it on here.
  • Options
    Lot of reminiscing going on today both good and bad, same as the other bloke on here except i made an airplane out of mine, was only a boy but wish id have kept it now though.
  • Options
    yeah would love to see it again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That was the only match I missed that season. I was at my cousins wedding in Romford. A coach went from his local in Welling ( Guy Earl of Warwick) and by all accounts it kicked off with the locals later in the evening. Typical wedding, eh...
  • Options
    Tradditional Valley M.
    Lost count how many i have been to (50 cousins and all that). Generally goes off at some stage. When one of my cousins kids from Canada was over many years back he had a video camera almost as big as him, he videoed the wedding but got the "off" in as well. My cousin didnt know he had done it and one Sunday morning (bach in Canada)desides to show his In Laws the tape ofthe London wedding. It was all "ahhh dont she look loverly " etc etc etc then as the drink went down it switched to the punch up !! Red faces and "ill think ill turn that off".
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    aaaaa.jpg

Here it is AFKA
  • Options
    AFKA I'm not a computer whizz, but if you right click on the letter and save it, you can zoom it to make it more readable.

Alternatively I am sure others on here can do better. - Lookout- :-)
  • Options
    Nice one CE, think that's a valuable thing to have on here. And I'm working on something which would be the ideal place to put a copy of that. Coming soon ;-)