Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

V Festival 2008...

Anyone on here going?

Just seen the line up and it is quality, good if not better than the 10th anniversary one.

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully!
  • Options
    Prodigy, get in.

Hopefully a little warm up gig at Brixton as well like last time they played.
  • Options
    hmm...doubt it. Verve and Kings of Leon doing Glastonbury and V, have done V for the weekend before, and its definately more a day festival thing.

I'm still in 2 minds about glastonbury, this will be the first one I've not attended for 10 years...... eek
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]hmm...doubt it. Verve and Kings of Leon doing Glastonbury and V, have done V for the weekend before, and its definately more a day festival thing.

I'm still in 2 minds about glastonbury, this will be the first one I've not attended for 10 years...... eek

Getting old suzi : - )
  • Options
    As much as I enjoyed Glastonbury, it was definitely a one off to tick the box for me.

I will always remember for it for the 9 hours in the car park as much as the music :)

V is an easy one for me, 20 minutes on a train and 10 mins in a cab so will probably go again.

Your right though, its not a proper 'festival'.
  • Options
    9 hours? I was there from 7.30am till 7.30 pm....16 hours in the car. my god, it was fookin' horrific. having said that, I wish i could have the guarantee that i'd enjoy it as much as i have done in the past literally had 2 bad years in 8 times i've been, and even then they weren't bad, just not as good as others! I'd then be there in a shot, but sadly as some of my friends interest as waned as well, i fear i'd go and it'd be worse than last year.

I'm still registering.....

...and I'm going to Benicassim.
  • Options
    Download looks pretty amazing this year!
  • Options
    Eavis is on about attracting more young people to Glastonbury as well isnt he? Not sure that's a good thing... is Glasto ready for burberry clad chavs?
  • Options
    they arrived when oasis played a few years ago, wasn't too bad, the mix of old hippies chilled them out
  • Options
    It can't be any worse than the bunch of acid heads tripping out their minds that I've come across ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    in Charlton Village?
  • Options
    I went in 90 (The Cure, Happy Mondays, Aswad) and I was one of the people that Stu has come across!!