Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phil Dowd

Guys i am not slim however Phil Dowd was the fattest ref i have seen Steve bennet was forth offical and is a tall slim mabn how come there was a fattie refing our game

Comments

• Options
    fatist
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]fatist
    Reminds me of a Jimmy Carr joke...
  • Options
    but he looked huge how can someone like that pass the fitness test
  • Options
    Not only was he the fattest, he was pretty piss poor.

But I suppose that is to be expected of a premiershit darling, made me feel almost nostalgic about the standard of refereeing in that dreamland.

I thought the football league ones we've had this year were bad
  • Options
    the 2 fellas from city next to me said b4 the game that GJ spendt 10 mins informing the players about uriah renne and then when it changed 20 mins on how to get free kicks from dowd and it worked all night long
  • Options
    fat and crap
  • Options
    can we not request that when the premiersh1t don't play, that they don't send their crap refs down to the championship....he was dire (for both sides)

best ref all season was Monty Panesar
  • Options
    to be fair to Dowd he might be fat but he's a fit fat boy - he was keeping up with play

some of decisions against adebola and iwelumo beggared belief.
  • Options
    Dont get me started on that salad dodging lard a*se lol I was not best pleased last night having to watch lardy run around and give some shocking decisions, needless to say he didnt get a pie from me!