Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attendance at Selhurst Park Stadium last night v Cardiff

Taken from a Palace site

"The official attendance was given as 13446. I've heard from a source that the actual tonight attendance was 9600. Shocking turn out."

What did we have? 24k+

Comments

• Options
    lovely news,thanks for cheering me up henry.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]lovely news,thanks for cheering me up henry.

You're welcome. Made me feel a bit better as well.

Still Pissed off after last night mind. Won't be happy until we beat Preston and Burnley by big scores.
  • Options
    no reason why not,i have curbed my tongue today,as bristol were the better team,but preston and burnley are shit so theres no excuses not to get six points!
  • Options
    Burnley are about three points behind us but Preston we have to beat surely.

I'm sounding like Golfie and Reams now. I'm going to go and lie down.
  • Options
    burnleys team minus gray? no excuses
  • Options
    don't forget our official figure isn't actual either :-0
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]don't forget our official figure isn't actual either :-0

No, but the difference at other games, even midweek, has been nothing like 4,000. Well under 1000 if I remember rightly but Airman Brown will correct me/tell me off for saying that. ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]don't forget our official figure isn't actual either :-0

I thought the ground was pretty full really!
  • Options
    Shocking!!!
  • Options
    funny thing was the excuses. Champs league on TV, it was cold, poor football, Cardiff are scary.

But when we were playing at Selhurst in an era of much smaller crowds generally our gates were terrible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can understand why you'd give a crowd out as lower than it was as a way of maybe fiddling expenses/income for tax reasons, but why would you add 3-4k to your attendance?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Burnley are about three points behind us but Preston we have to beat surely.

I'm sounding like Golfie and Reams now. I'm going to go and lie down.

Preston have been on a decent run of late, winning more games than us!
  • Options
    Chris, it's not adding, it happens everywhere, if a season ticket holder doenst turn up, they are still included in the attendance.
  • Options
    Definetly only 9,600 through the tunrstiles at Selhust - with over 1,000 of those given as free tickets to local schools.

I understand the look on Jordans face as it was announced was an orange picture.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]I understand the look on Jordans face as it was announced was an orange picture.

Something like this I'd imagine....

orange.gif
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]funny thing was the excuses. Champs league on TV, it was cold, poor football, Cardiff are scary.

But when we were playing at Selhurst in an era of much smaller crowds generally our gates were terrible.[/quote]

palace fan at work today said that the welsh only had 4 coaches, about 150 at most!! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]Preston have been on a decent run of late, winning more games than us!
    That is probably good for us, just be glad they're not bottom!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Chris, it's not adding, it happens everywhere, if a season ticket holder doenst turn up, they are still included in the attendance.[/quote]

Does that mean I actually went to the match on tuesday even tho not in the country.....spooky eh!