Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

poor passing was the difference last night

pure and simple...if pardew does one thing between now and saturday it should be to make them practice correctly weighted passes to somebody on their own side...city looked good but i suspect their confidence was given a boost by the wayward play and nervousness of our defenders after they'd cocked up one pass or clearance too many...

Comments

• Options
    I think that Kelly was just too laid back with some of his play. Had to be his worst game so far.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]I think that Kelly was just too laid back with some of his play. Had to be his worst game so far.

Halford and Youga (apart from his part in our goal) were very poor last night and squandered possesion far too much
  • Options
    halford was shocking i thought, his throws did nothing and his positional play was not the best either, for me i would like to see mo2kill in for home games, i can understand the use of halford away from home
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charlton_carl[/cite]his throws did nothing
    The players know how far he can throw it surely - why were they never near his throws?!

He did have a mare last night though overall.
  • Options
    well he threw the ball half the length of the pitch at sheff utd for the first goal snd yesterday he was struggling to get it to the six yard box from a lot closer