Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

your biggest charlton coward

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
kevin smith,did he ever tackle?

Comments

• Options
    the copper on Bolton station that hit the young land minding his own business over the head full on with his baton then slunk away to stand behind the mounted OB.
  • Options
    Rommedahl consistently lacked bottle
  • Options
    Rommedahl totally.
  • Options
    i saw that.that day was tarred by the fact that me and my mates who had been drinking from friday morning onwards were told by some little manc tramp that he had tickets for hacidenda for sale,i gave him 40 notes and off he went to get them from hes flat,the place was shut for years but didnt stop me.
  • Options
    Youga had a lost his bottle moment last night and got told in no uncertain terms by a team mate
  • Options
    Yeah Paddy and Weaver told him in no uncertain terms
  • Options
    Tony Towner
  • Options
    what a menace towner was before he put a cafc shirt on mind!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]Youga had a lost his bottle moment last night and got told in no uncertain terms by a team mate

Yep, Paddy certainly let him know.

Ambrose has his moments.

Mark Robson when playing was never one to really put himself about (although I really liked him as a player)
  • Options
    Jorge Costa. Shrinking violet!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rommedhal

Mark Stuart

Claus Jensen
  • Options
    has to be Dennis
  • Options
    Alan Curbishley for running away because he knew it would be tough the season after he left because he had a crap squad.

;-)
  • Options
    Alan Pardew was a right wimp
  • Options
    Rommedahl,
    Tydeman
  • Options
    Flanagan. Hales was definately onside.
  • Options
    Jasper Blomquist
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Rommedhal

Mark Stuart

Claus Jensen

Claus Jensen. Quality player but a a proper pansie!!
  • Options
    Ralph Milne displayed an astonishing lack of commitment during his time with us, mind you I think he was hungover most games he played.
  • Options
    By a long way the winner is Denise Rommedahlia.

Kim Grant springs to mind as a bottle job, I wouldn't call Ambrose a bottler he is one of these who is always looking to control a ball first time as opposed to winning it then worrying about the control.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rommers....what a pansy (I've said it before and I'll say it again!).
  • Options
    marcus bent literally jogging down the tunnel on the sound of FT at Anfield last year... never ever forget that sight after we had our party there that's the best he could do
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]Rommedahl,
    Tydeman[/quote]

Tydeman - He was pure class (same mould as Jensen) and one of my favourite players of all time.
  • Options
    Parker before he went to Norwich on loan.
  • Options
    Dennisshitmypants for sure. Mark 'Amos' Stuart runs him close though.
  • Options
    Stuart Balmer, Andy Todd, Steve Thompson, Eddie Youds...

LOL

Seriously though, I can't argue with Rommedahl or Stuart. Both of them were utter, utter pansies.
  • Options
    As frustrating as I found Mark Stuart on many occasions, I really think any player that scored our winner at Old Trafford should be exempt from inclusion in this.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]As frustrating as I found Mark Stuart on many occasions, I really think any player that scored our winner at Old Trafford should be exempt from inclusion in this.[/quote]

Likewise with Dennis scoring at Palace.
  • Options
    LARRY THE LAMB never seen him stand up to anything
  • Options
    larry the lamb dont do palace either he has got a cold