Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What does pards do at half time????

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
how does he manage to consistently get the team to play sooo sh*t in the second half of games????

Comments

• Options
    not enough motivation i think is your answer. he probably says just let them come at you and tire them out and hit em on the break.
  • Options
    strange really,

because i don't remember anyone having a problem with his half time motivation when we were scoring injury time winners every other week....
  • Options
    tbh its different away from home cause your normally on the back foot, but at home with a 2-0 lead and 1-0 you cant just sit back and soak up the pressure giving it straight back to them every time. also theres no point introducing subs with 10 mins or less, as they cant make an impact, and those that say it disrupts the flow of the game doesnt make sense cause whats the point if using them if they don have enough time to make an impact.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]strange really,

because i don't remember anyone having a problem with his half time motivation when we were scoring injury time winners every other week....

Or after Sheff Wednesday at Home 0-2 Down !
  • Options
    Or Palace at home, or Palace away....
  • Options
    "Come on lads dont take the throws wait for Hally to get there and take them"

"Chris how about jumping this half?"

"If you dont improve i will get some more wingers in"
  • Options
    But Sheff Weds at home works both ways as it is the last time we have won a game when going behind.
  • Options
    He's on Youtube checking out the next forward he's going to sign
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]He's on Youtube checking out the next forward he's going to sign

I actually think some of you posts today have been quite funny. Do you seriously now hate Pardew or did you never really like him Falconwood ?
  • Options
    come on guys we battled to a draw yesterday,postive posts only please,come on you reds
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ok Nolly

"well done lads one nil up. now go out and battle for a draw"
  • Options
    come on ken the only way is up,its not like bristol city play in a tin pot ground and have no money is it? its bristol city we must be happy to snatch a draw.
  • Options
    Ketman I was all for Pardew, but some of his signings and moreover the timing of them appear pretty wonky.

Bougherra for 2.5million and while we were in the Premiership never added up. McLeod for 1.1 and then not given a chance (even though I didnt rate him at all). Andy Gray seems to one of the most anonymous new signings ever. Slagging Halford in public, on last nights showing, doesn't seem to have helped his confidence any at all.

Even the Lita one, which is a good signing, seems a bit oddly timed but maybe that was circumstantial with Reading.

He hasn't had any luck with injuries granted, but we now all of a sudden don't seem to have any style of play at all just hoof it up to the big man or into spaces down the channels for willing runners.

I think we have better players than that to produce better.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]Ok Nolly

"well done lads one nil up. now go out and battle for a draw"

LOL!!