Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

memo to CBeebies pichside presenter

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
dont give such an arrogant big charlton little bristol city we will beat you and catch you up bullshit presentation of the match.

and while you are at please note that every one in the stadium knows what match is about to take place

in fact while you are at just feck off back to blue peter will you

Comments

• Options
    agreed,shamefull ,when will they fucking understand that just reading names out normally is the way,at man united they dont wet themselves when they read out the names.
  • Options
    fire him plz get a real fan to do it. im sure a fan would do it for free and not fu*k off to some other match if its bigger which hes done this season!!!
  • Options
    whats he name? il ask my 3 year old about him if hes cbeebies
  • Options
    I caught the end of the Leeds Rhino's V Melbourne (I think ?) at Ellend Road Egg chasing 'league' World Club Championship's something or other last Friday night on sky and I'm sure the pitch announcer was the same bloke who does our games.......he absolutely makes me cringe.
  • Options
    name?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]name?

Pete Nuttall I think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]I caught the end of the Leeds Rhino's V Melbourne (I think ?) at Ellend Road Egg chasing 'league' World Club Championship's something or other last Friday night on sky and I'm sure the pitch announcer was the same bloke who does our games.......he absolutely makes me cringe.

Aye it was him. Always does the major Rugby League games.
  • Options
    According to Mr Murray at the recent agm, Pardew likes him.
  • Options
    Maybe it would be better if he had mis-pronouced Bristol City's name to sound like a rude word or refused to read out the away mascot's name. : - (

Personally can't get that bothered about pitchside annoucements either way and don't really listen to them.

Alan Pardew on the other hand thinks they are important and thinks the current guy does a great job.
  • Options
    so why didnt he go in the cuts at the end of last season? does he do the valley for free!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2008
    i don't get to my seat till we have kicked off so i couldnt care less
    (well i could care less actually - i shouldnt have posted on this thread)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Alan Pardew on the other hand thinks they are important and thinks the current guy does a great job.[/quote]

says a lot! he gave a perfect motivation talk for bristol city last night. perhaps he has got a long throw?
  • Options
    thats something else he's got wrong then.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Alan Pardew on the other hand thinks they are important and thinks the current guy does a great job.

says a lot! he gave a perfect motivation talk for bristol city last night. perhaps he has got a long throw?

Heard it all now. We didn't beat City because of the pitchside announcer. Give me strength.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    who linked the dire performance to pitchside announcer.

as you always do on here you try and ridicule any criticsm of the club.

you were the one who was supposed to give strength to the other fans views with the Board.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    You said he gave a "perfect motivation talk for Bristol City". Does that not imply that that City played better as a result of that talk and so got a better result.

Make your mind up Ken. Either it motivated City (as you said) and so was a factor in us not beating them (which is what I said not that it was the cause of OUR performance) or it didn't.

As for representing other fans views to the board which ones would that be? That the one of the paid staff who is doing what he is asked to do is "bullshit" and "a Cbeebies" presenter. How adult and sensible.

The club are well aware that some people don't like his style but, as I told you, Alan Pardew does and surprise, surprise his views carry a fair bit of weight.

To say that I "always" ridicle any criticism of the club is total rubbish IMHO. Please give some examples to back up what you have claimed.

If I think criticism is unfair or uninformed I will point that out and try to explain the reasons behind decisions when I can. See the comments about the East Stand extension and why bother now getting the planning permission now made only today.

When you, Ken, start a debate with insults of "bullshit" and "Cbeebies" to ridicle a person who is an employee who can't answer back you loose any right to claim the high morale ground.
  • Options
    he has every right to answer back! or is he banned from comment by his contract?

what audience does the club think he is aimed at?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]he has every right to answer back! or is he banned from comment by his contract?

He is part time employee of a company. Can he enter into public debates about how he is asked to do his job with a customer of the company? Unlikely in most companies I would have thought. Or would even he want to when he has already been insulted.

I note with satisfaction that you haven't responded to any of my other points or been able to back up any of your arguments. An apology and an admission that you were wrong would have been nice but I expect your silence will have to do.

Good night
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]he has every right to answer back! or is he banned from comment by his contract?

He is part time employee of a company. Can he enter into public debates about how he is asked to do his job with a customer of the company? Unlikely in most companies I would have thought. Or would even he want to when he has already been insulted.

I note with satisfaction that you haven't responded to any of my other points or been able to back up any of your arguments. An apology and an admission that you were wrong would have been nice but I expect your silence will have to do.

Good night

I love it when you get all hunky Henry :-)
  • Options
    LOL Len, so do I, I can't help myself

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f**** up maybe, but I'm hunky how, I mean hunky like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*****' amuse you? What do you mean hunky, hunky how? How am I hunky?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2008
    I will indeed give you an apology. the word always was wrong.

yes unfortunately as you say I am alas a customer as seen by you and the Board. things have changed a lot since we became VIPs and paid towards the Valley return when we were considered as fans. The approach of the aformentioned business employee is but one example (please dont ask me to list anymore!)

Kick Off is only 4080 minutes away
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite] please dont ask me to list anymore!

Don't worry I wasn't going to.

Thanks for the apology even if it was rather graceless.