Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket streaker

Anyone seen Symmonds pole-axe that streaker who was running at him at full pelt?

Funniest thing I've seen in a while!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah
  • Options
    guy got nailed. hes facing charges of assault what a joke.
  • Options
    Funny enough was to talking to Billy Southgate the other night, our famous streaker vs Villa a few year back
  • Options
    Is it true that as he ran past Gareth Southgate, Billy said "I am your relative" and Gareth said something along the lines of "built like that your not". Almost def. an urban myth but great if true ............
  • Options
    Andrew Symonds is actually a very useful Rugby League player and played to a very high standard here in Brisbane, you definitely would not want to be tackled by him, he is built like a brick shithouse.

The streaker was on the news here the day after it happened and was actually quite a funny bloke and told a reporter to "wake up to yourself" when the reporter asked him if he was planning to press assault charges against Symonds!!!

The streaker plead guilty to trespass and copped a $1500 fine and life ban from the Gabba.
  • Options
    Didnt do Billy any good with the fems though did it ! I mean it was cold but not that cold !!
  • Options
    Unlucky mate...

symonds_streaker_wideweb__470x357,0.jpg
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]Is it true that as he ran past Gareth Southgate, Billy said "I am your relative" and Gareth said something along the lines of "built like that your not". Almost def. an urban myth but great if true ............[/quote]

Yep, his words were "Not with a nob that size we aint"