Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away Pubs - Ipswich

I've just been on the phone with my Ipswich ST holder mate and he's told me that there is now only 1 official away pub, The Station Hotel, which (if memory serves) is right in front of Ipswich train station (funnily enough) on the corner with the bridge.

For those coaching it, you will be dropped off near the old away pub (The Drum and Monkey) and have to walk back past Portman Road. It'll take about 10/15mins.

Comments

• Options
    i'm wetting myself with excitement for this game
  • Options
    Shut it curly or I'll tell ya Dad on you....
  • Options
    Cool straight out teh station in the pub

What time trains everyone on?
  • Options
    we're not we're on the coach.
  • Options
    yeah Steve know you guys are gutted we rae not thanks to Ginges Wa**er of a boss

Anyone else on the train?
  • Options
    No. Im travelling up on Friday to stay with my mate in Felixstowe. Will be gtting to the pub about 12.30
  • Options
    yep, we're on the train, getting to ipswich at 13.08 and getting one back at 19.02.
  • Options
    we are on teh 10.38 out of Liverpool St hope we make it or we are screwed and on teh 7.08 back

What time is the coach planning on leaving just in case we miss the Train???????

You boys know what we are like LOL
    Hence my username
  • Options
    maybe thats the train we're on back, the 7.08.

we're on the train from stratford though, it only takes an hour and a bit so there are plenty more you could pick up from liverpool street if you miss that one to ipswich.
  • Options
    Liverpool St is were we are going from its a fast

Think Ginge maybe be throwing a sickie starting from the Friday making it sound like his gutted as he will no doubt miss the footy etc laying it on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going up friday to stay with mate who lives 5 minutes from station hotel (nice and easy). Pub is pretty big, and if my memory serves me well does quite a good selection of beers. Plus ground is in view of station so short walk .
  • Options
    going up Friday staying with the in laws on the p155 double early
  • Options
    This is a good one, easy job there and back and a good drink.
  • Options
    how many ave we sold 4 ipswich? Will we sell out?
  • Options
    hope so and ask for more tickets