Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I do miss Mourinho and his ramblings...

Jose Mourinho has revealed plans to "kill" Chelsea when he returns to football management.

The former Blues boss is eager to meet the club in European competition next season and knock them out.

"If I play them in the Champions League, I want to go there and kill them - that's my message," he said.

Comments

• Options
    he made it so much more interesting. missed in the english game
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    He's now gone 127 League games unbeaten at "Home", going back to February 23rd 2002, when his Porto team lost 3-2 to Beira-Mar.
  • Options
    What about our Carling Cup victory at Stamford Bridge?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    League Games.....

(& anyway, Mourinho said Chelsea "didn't lose".........
    ;-) ).
  • Options
    AC/Inter game live on ESPN:
    Its a "free" channel this weekend (Sky 417)
  • Options
    28 mins gone...
    1-0 to Inter,1 Red card & 3 Yellows.
    Ref losing it abit.....
  • Options
    Shame. It was shaping up to be a really good game! And I was looking forward to it all day.
  • Options
    Shouldn't have been a red card but Sneijder was being a real dick.
  • Options
    Too much diving going on
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    One of my favorites from his Chelsea days..........

Still missing several key players through injury and playing others out of position, Mourinho likened the squad to a blanket!

"If the blanket is not the dimension of your bed, you pull the blanket up but then your feet are cold!"

Asked why he did not buy a bigger blanket, he responded tongue-in-cheek:

"The supermarket (transfer window) is closed," adding that, although there would be no last minute signings on transfer deadline day, he was satisfied with the quality of his current squad.

"I am content because the blanket is cashmere, it is no ordinary blanket," he joked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No great lover of Inter but they deserved it tonight.
    AC had nothing up front.
  • Options
    Internazionale head coach Jose Mourinho launched a verbal attack on the state of Italian football after seeing his side win a controversial derby with AC Milan 2-0 in the San Siro.

Inter ended the game with nine men, with both Wesley Sneijder and Lucio sent off by referee Gianluca Rocchi.

A spiky Mourinho told Sky Italia: "It was a strange game. I have realised that they are not going to allow us to wrap this title up.

"But we were perfect. We would have won this game even with seven men. Maybe with six we would have struggled, but we would have won with seven.

"Everything was done to try and prevent Inter from winning, but my squad is strong and we will win the Scudetto.

"But I will leave it at that. This is your country and your league, I am just a foreigner working here.

"One day I will go and leave this problem with you."
  • Options
    gotta love Mourinho, anyone heard the parody song its well good!

I have a feeling he will be back in the premiership next season, just where? Liverpool probably bit too much to get rid of rafa, if fergie leaves maybe? i dunno but i reckon he will win it when he comes back such a great manager
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    His first home game for Madrid this weekend and i was just reading that he has gone 136 home league games without defeat as manager, going back over 8 years. Remarkable!!
  • Options
    I take it you mean home games ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I take it you mean home games ?

Edited.......
  • Options
    I miss Jose, think I'm having a one-way bromance with the fella!