Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New sponsor

2»

Comments

• Options
    The Liberal Club
  • Options
    FADS or SUNLEY
  • Options
    Are any of our former sponsors still in business?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2008
    Mesh and Viglen are - maybe we should ask Bill Gates for some money as computer people seem to survive!
  • Options
    Paul Burrell, he's in the money, we could be the peoples club and his rocks.
  • Options
    if we can russle up a few quid how about 'Charlton Life'.
  • Options
    You have a rather high financial opinion of your blogging buddies, Large! Mind you, oohaah does soemtimes like to splash the cash ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]You have a rather high financial opinion of your blogging buddies, Large! Mind you, oohaah does soemtimes like to splash the cash ;-)
    As opposed to Charlton Dan just "splashing out"! ;o)
  • Options
    Probably be something like Tena-lady. Will give the club a chance to have a "Let's Kick Bladder Weakness out the game" day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]You have a rather high financial opinion of your blogging buddies, Large! Mind you, oohaah does soemtimes like to splash the cash ;-)

Not to mention Mr Irving`s £500,000 a year as "The Peoples Director" ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    if the fate of our previous sponsors is anything to go by, i propose we have 'millwall' across the front of our shirts.
    in fact i'd even do it for nowt. the initial pain of seeing that disgusting word every week would soon turn into a very pleasurable experience. :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]

Double that TCE : -)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Lol, couldn`t survive on the 500k so you told RM to double it or you was off to Chelsea, was the rumour I heard ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]if the fate of our previous sponsors is anything to go by, i propose we have 'millwall' across the front of our shirts.
    in fact i'd even do it for nowt. the initial pain of seeing that disgusting word every week would soon turn into a very pleasurable experience. :-)

As most of our sponsors go bust how about putting both Palace and Millwall on the shirts?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Lol, couldn`t survive on the 500k so you told RM to double it or you was off to Chelsea, was the rumour I heard ;)

Complete nonsense TCE. I don't know where you got that from.

It was Arsenal.
  • Options
    The Jim Henson Company given that I have to watch muppets every other week
  • Options
    If Pardew has anything to do with it, there will be a different sponsor every week
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Big William[/cite]If Pardew has anything to do with it, there will be a different sponsor every week

lol
  • Options
    vagisil......for all the problems we're gonna have down here
  • Options
    'ChristknowshowwearestillFifth.com'