Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

haye enzo fight

been backing enzo,but being honest am shitting myself a little,haye talking a good fight.exciting night of boxing,mitchell to beat johanssen as well.

Comments

• Options
    How much have you dropped on Enzo nolly, if you don't mind me asking.
  • Options
    not as much as was going to stu,as seeing it alot closer,150 at the moment,might get it to 200,5/4 everywhere
  • Options
    Nolly

dont wain now i chucked my hard earned on him Enzo inside 5

tell you what he was just talking on talk sport and sounded well up for it

reckons either him or haye will be knocked out as there is no way they wont go in banging reckons that the MMA scene is responsible for the fight as in that the best 2 fighters fight he said when was the last time 2 champions put it on the line to fight when they could have avoided each other and taken easier route

well looking forward to it these are the fights the Beeb or ITV should put on national pride at stake
  • Options
    Super Kev will smash him.
  • Options
    i did tell you to just put the enzo win,i dont no how but i fancy enzo,who was on talk sport,and what did they say?
  • Options
    you like mitchell carter?
  • Options
    Enzo was on Talksport the H and J show

he was saying he was well up for the fight and reckons either him or haye will be knocked out as there is no way they wont go in banging.

reckons that the MMA scene is responsible for the fight as in that the best 2 fighters fight

he said when was the last time 2 champions put it on the line to fight when they could have avoided each other and taken easier route.

Did say that Haye and him are in the peak of fitness and are extreemly excited about the whole thing.

Has no fear and is certain that he will win

but virtually garuntees a KO
  • Options
    I think Mitchell is the next big thing, shame he's a hammer but I think he's a spuerb talent
  • Options
    Macarinelli in the late rounds. Haye will punch himself out, Macarinelli is classy enough to avoid Haye's right hand most of the way and I think haye is fighting below his best weight so will be at a disadvantage late on. I've always rated Macca and, much as i rate and respect haye too I just think he won't have enough to get him out of there early on.

Whatever happens it should be an awesome, awesome fight - potentially one of the best fights ever
  • Options
    guy on talksport right now saying haye is struggling to make the weight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm with Leroy. Will be a belter, so happy I got a ticket but Saturday is going to be a very long day!

Anyone else from here going?
  • Options
    I'm going - don't think i'm going home after the game though...
  • Options
    You're staying out? You'll be destroyed by the time the undercard starts!
  • Options
    WSS you beast!

Would love to go, but skiiiint :-(
  • Options
    Haye refusing to go to the weigh in at 7pm 2nite he wanted it at 4pm and is refusing to do the press confrence

nerves are getting to him one thinks
  • Options
    Oh dear.... Not a good time to give Enzo a mental advantage like that
  • Options
    Still tons of tickets available for this.
  • Options
    your not wrong

Frank Warren has said if Haye is not there at 7 then the fight will be off.

he has been saying that when the fight was booked it was due to Kick off at 8 or 9 and that the weigh in would have been 12-4 pm but because the america audience and money has bumped the purse up that the weigh in is now moved.

IMO it is the sign of someone who has struggled to hit the weight as he must have the hump that the potential 4 hrs diffrence will hit his bulk out after the weigh in
    nolly whats your opinion
    (I am not sure if this is today or 2morrow )
  • Options
    I think Haye will knock Macarinelli out
  • Options
    thats what im hoping leroy,i personally think he will be under orders to not engadge early and to select his punches,haye cant do twelve frantic rounds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mitchell is the fresher and expect him to come through,it will not hes own way though,johannsen is dangerous early.
  • Options
    David Haye has responded to frank warren by saying that he has been training in america to help acclimatise to the fight time and that there was a press confrence today at midday which is when he was sleeping and that he asked for the press confrence to be moved to 4pm but was refused.

as for the weigh in he asked for that to be at 4 and that was refused also and put at 7pm

sounds like mind games to me

i have backed Macrenelli but thought haye came across fairly well and when he has been on soccer am he has been quite cool so money stays with Enzo but i think if it goes past 5 i will want haye to win best of both worlds really
  • Options
    haye giving it loads in Evening Gooner about fighting near his "beloved Millwall".
  • Options
    Haye inside 4 for me

gonna be a smash up either way
  • Options
    gh i no for a fact hayes a gooner!
  • Options
    i thought he said Arsenal on soccer am last time he was on
  • Options
    most black people take them on it seems in london.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Macarinelli in the late rounds.

am thinking the same.
    putting £5 on macarinnelli on each round from 8-12.
    £25 lay out, and if he wins in;
    round 8 will be £125 up
    round 9 or 10 will be £150 up
    round 11 will be £180 up
    round 12 will be £225 up.
  • Options
    good call,enzo will do it.just getting pre fight jitters..........and im watching it on tv!
  • Options
    Haye's got a glass jaw although he can bang.

Enzo to win for me.