Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

shades of the old tannoy system last night

perhaps it was me, but the pa in the upper west sounded a bit tinny last last and brought back memories of the old tannoy the valley had in the 70's...bring back the big speakers we had when we first came back to the valley and deafen the buggers in the away end...

Comments

• Options
    you'll be wanting roasted peanuts and and alphabetical scoreboard next
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]perhaps it was me, but the pa in the upper west sounded a bit tinny last last and brought back memories of the old tannoy the valley had in the 70's...bring back the big speakers we had when we first came back to the valley and deafen the buggers in the away end...

i was only thinking the man with the vinyl's definitely been cranking up the noise levels lately...sooner or later the neighbours are going to complain and a man from the council's going to ask him to turn the level down or he'll confiscate the valley's record player...did seem also that when the reading fans tried to start singing before the game the other night he turned the sound up a couple of more notches to quieten them down again...