Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

we will win at burnley

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
that is so charlton,i fancy us to win at a canter,i really fancy us to start winning again.

Comments

• Options
    probably will, as some baggie smart arse always says: " In the end it's the hope that kills you"
  • Options
    How many times have we said that this season! We're still waiting for the game that will "really kick start our campaign!"
  • Options
    we won't.
    but see you there.
  • Options
    I admire your optimism, Nolly (or is it blind faith?)
  • Options
    im just hanging to hope.
  • Options
    hope we do but doubt it
  • Options
    how many pints u had
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]we won't.
    but see you there.

correct
    and no you wont... but the abysmal away following we'll have will deserve a victory cos they'll make as much noise as the 24k home fans did today
  • Options
    sorry today morts nothing could get me to sing,i didn't even get up off my chair when we equalised i was utterly disgusted and embarassed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]that is so charlton,i fancy us to win at a canter,i really fancy us to start winning again.

Mystic Nolly has spoken again folks. Empty your bank accounts, raid your kids piggy banks, beg, borrow or steal - lump everything you can on Burnley!
    ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are tickets available on the night?
  • Options
    probbaly will get a result on tuesday night as i'm going.

Only seen 1 defeat on my travels this season - at Molineux. Was there at Sheff Utd last weekend and going to Ipswich as well.

6 points coming up.
  • Options
    might not i have predicted us to win.
  • Options
    less than 200 sold i've heard... would love for Pardew to have a pop this time - our away support may be utter turd but you sort your own out on the pitch first mate
  • Options
    yep a long way to go for people when the team cant be bothered

Well done to all that are going to Brave it out
  • Options
    Seems like Pards has already had a pop at us according to another thread....the man needs to get his act together...Im already begining to really dislike his snipes. Steve, I was the same as you...didnt even stand up when we scored...Kay looked at me like I was a martian.....she couldnt believe it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tel-in-Oz[/cite]Seems like Pards has already had a pop at us according to another thread....the man needs to get his act together...Im already begining to really dislike his snipes. Steve, I was the same as you...didnt even stand up when we scored...Kay looked at me like I was a martian.....she couldnt believe it.

He does have a point, this year we have been just asbad as the team.
  • Options
    Looking forward to going to that sh*thole it as much as getting flu.

Will probably get a result at Turf Moor too.

It is not Pards fault.

It's Dopie and the board for being so unprepared after the long overdue departure of Curbs.
    I feel the whole experience has wound Charlton back 11 years.

I'd say 10 years but 1998 was a good year!
  • Options
    2 years ago we were in the quarter final of the f.a. cup and taking 5,000 midweek believers to boro.we were in relative comfort mid table in the prem on about 15 points less than we have in the chumpionship with not the greatest budget available.maybe things would have been different had the board given more money earlier,but they listen to the fans to their credit and,well curbs was overrated and any idiot could keep us up....just ask westham last season.
  • Options
    come off it threadkiller curbs got lucky for a few years and it's much more exciting now and the premierships overrated look at the fa cup , we've got pards now and he's the man, west ham have had such a mare losing pardew and getting curbs we beat them 4-0 last year enough said
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]come off it threadkiller curbs got lucky for a few years and it's much more exciting now and the premierships overrated look at the fa cup , we've got pards now and he's the man, west ham have had such a mare losing pardew and getting curbs we beat them 4-0 last year enough said

Blimey, Oohaah ...... have you been borrowing my happy pills?

I know, you're being ironic ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]less than 200 sold i've heard...

just got my tickets, and yep nearly 200 sold.
    for every 1 of us going, there are reasons for 100 not to. i dare oohaah not to comment ;-)

are you going isls? if so where you beering?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]probbaly will get a result on tuesday night as i'm going.

Only seen 1 defeat on my travels this season - at Molineux. Was there at Sheff Utd last weekend and going to Ipswich as well.

6 points coming up.

Golfie - I hadn't seen us lose at home this season, but that spell was broken on Saturday. Hope your run keeps going...There's that dreaded 'HOPE' word again.