Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We took our pub back

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
me and Ginge

Got in And as pissed as i was i sung we got our pub back

OK only Ale was worthingtons

Prices same as most in the area re beer

Space bags of it it a good few hundred could fit

Looked like the owner knew we wanted it back mostly empty the odd CAFC and the off PNE and thats it

Comments

• Options
    shocked when the security called me and Ging in LOL

One face was then then another but the rest of you tut tut
  • Options
    Yep, we took our pub back... no sign of the so called "ultra's" ie Ketman, Carter, Gumbo, Stu etc etc... leave it to the real men eh boys?
  • Options
    Your right there Medders the real men and Lady of course

We strolled it and took over LOL

Must say the Landlord had a very anxious look on his face must of feared the Ultras LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]ce must of feared the Ultras LOL

Only because you must have left the game early to get in before the doors got lost. Plastic. Atleast Dicko stayed till the end LOL
  • Options
    ha ha sadly did stay to the end it was hard but i stuck it out.
  • Options
    I stayed til the end Stu... just downstairs on the concourse! Can easily say I wasnt within the first few thousand to leave... they were pouring out after their second went in...
  • Options
    Well done medders, I've nominated you to try it against Wolves.
  • Options
    we will be with you Medders

One thing why was the pub locked and the landlord looking like he just shit himslef?

tip off? someone on here ? or the landlord a user on here?

OB? cant be not a Hoolie site is it and they must knwo who is who as they watch sites?
  • Options
    we couldn't get in. walked round there at about 5 past 5, the landlord said he couldn't let anyone in till 5.30 and we didn't fancy standing on the corner for 20 mins. saw medders standing in the door way grinning with a beer in his hand. went back to the liberal, had a pint then headed to greenwich where medders rang stu and slurred his way down the phone as he was hammered.
  • Options
    I can confirm that Medders did infact stay until the end as I spoke to him at the final whistle! ;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    but you cant take a pub back that is anyones after the game?

but then if the 5.30 rule stands then thats a waste of time hanging about.
  • Options
    Thats about right for Medders, retaking a pub that is closed ;-)