Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup

Bloody hell, another upset on the cards. Cardiff have just gone 2 up against Boro!

Comments

• Options
    at least one Football League Club in the final and three at Wembley... far more jealous of that than Bristol City and Stoke being in the top 2 in the league if i'm honest...

Promotion or a shot at the FA CUP final... pretty simple one i think - once in a lifetime stuff that could be
  • Options
    fa cup everytime,what we do in the prem is pretty grim anyway,i would love just once to have a cup run,even losing in the semis,we set the standard when it comes to being shite in the fa cup.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]even losing in the semis

with the moneygrabbing FA switching the Semi's to Wembley now, a day out there is as good as a final anyway for Cardiff and Barnsley

think of a Cardiff v Portsmouth FA Cup final... will be like Bosnia brought to London for a day
  • Options
    west brom pompey final could happen,i think pompey must be rubbing there hands.
  • Options
    i want a Barnsley V West Brom final.....
  • Options
    would love to see Redknapp win the cup, genuine personality in the game, good sense of humour and tells it like it his whether it's about someone else, his own players or himself... and an Eastender as well!
  • Options
    theres going to be such hearbreak for the losers in the semis,cos everyone thinks there gonna win it now.
  • Options
    Of course the Championship is a crap league

In the FA Cup Championship teams have only dismissed

Chelsea
    Liverpool
    Blackburn
    Man City
    Bolton
    Middlesbro
    Derby

And there is a possibility of 3 championship teams being in the FA Cup Semi Finals

Utter crap the teams in this league
  • Options
    bit of a freaky cup this year,dont think the quality is the championship,these things happen sometimes.
  • Options
    if only we'd beaten west brom.. it could've been us , just like the year the gills knocked us out an easy route to the final missed out on.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    where not allowed to dream mate,were told its the league everytime,no fun for us
  • Options
    Not sure where the freakiness is

Top to Bottom points in divisions

Prem Top 65 Bottom 10 Difference 55
    Champs Top 66 Bottom 32 Difference 34
    League 1 Top 73 Bottom 22 Difference 51
    League 2 Top 74 Bottom 29 Difference 45
  • Options
    That's an interesting stat....shows how tight the championship is...I was just thinking that this morning about Barnsley beating Liverpool and Chelski and now Cardiff that maybe this division is not as bad as we all make out....
  • Options
    Yeah - and Barnsley, despite beating Liverpool & Chelsea, are only 4 points clear of a relegation spot ......
  • Options
    I think Barnsley deserve a place in the final - having beaten Liverpool and Chelsea I hope they don't get ko'd in the semis.
  • Options
    barnsley need cardiff.